70's cheesecake

Thought it maybe a bit of fun....

top 1970's cheesecake girls (other than our top top girls from TOTP) you liked back in the day...

please add any you remember

Yutte Stensgaard

Carol Hawkins

Sammie Winmill

Susan Stranks

Erin Gray

Over to you

Re: 70's cheesecake

Andeebee
these are some of the other girls that a young Andee remembers with fondness

Re: 70's cheesecake

Great thread Andee, those gorgeous ladies from the 70s should live on. Here is one of Ryan's favorites, Anulka Dziubinska, played the hotel land ladies daughter  in `The Likely Lads` film from 1976.

Re: 70's cheesecake

Oh how I could I forget

Paula Wilcox

Re: 70's cheesecake

I also had a thing for Monty Pythons Carol Cleveland.

Re: 70's cheesecake

the truly remarkable

Madeline Smith

Re: 70's cheesecake

Not forgetting the very sexy Jenny Hanley, who made the end of schooldays something to look forward too.

Re: 70's cheesecake

How can I ever forget Susan Dey from Partridge Family, that girl was beautiful

Re: 70's cheesecake

looks like Cleveland is mispelled??

Re: 70's cheesecake

Sally James also gave us young lads an eyeful on Saturday mornings !

Re: 70's cheesecake

the really kooky and striking Penelope Tree

Re: 70's cheesecake

Some classy birds appearing on here.......come on guys get posting

Re: 70's cheesecake

I'll add this one in for Ryan

Judi Trott

Re: 70's cheesecake

Andeebee
Jill Kerman from Please Sir film

Re: 70's cheesecake

I went through a phase of fancying Michelle Dotrice in the first series of SMDAE. Think it was because even at the age of 10, i reckoned i could have made a better job than Frank at you know what !!!

Re: 70's cheesecake

Wrong decade Andee, but i agree, Judy Trott was just the most perfect Marion ever. Gee, the makers of Robin Of Sherwood got every one of there picks spot on.

Re: 70's cheesecake

Andeebee
yes I know wrong decade, but thought I slip it in for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: 70's cheesecake

Save the ROS banter for another thread, I know you like series 3 and I prefer Series 1& 2

Re: 70's cheesecake

that came out so wrong.....

Re: 70's cheesecake

Ooh err. Here is another one i fancied back then, Jacqueline Tong from Upstairs Downstairs (another of my favourite all time shows)