A Big Thank You

Patti'sdaughter
This post was updated on .
For my 1000th post.

I would like to say a huge thank you to YMG for working so hard on your Blog and letting us all see your wonderful work in keeping the dancer's legacy alive.  And not getting mad at us.

PattiforPM, Suefan I would like to thank you for keep sending in your video's.

Ryan, for being on here and being a dedicated fan.  And alway's standing by Sue even when you get ripped for it.

Jez, for being on here and your memory is like an elephant.  (That's a good thing)

Mr. M, for writing your colourful thread's when you was Anon.  And for contributing.

 Carl, Dave, Annifrid, Hadeel and LPS and anybody else who I might have forgotten.  Thank you for being on here and contributing to YMG's blog and forum and making it a success.

Oh I forgot you Kace.  Sorry.  Lol.  Thank you for being here and your contribution and helping to wind Ryan up.  But most of all for being my best friend.
amy x

Re: A Big Thank You

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Bravo Amy: a fine thousandth post.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: A Big Thank You

Well done on your 1000th Amy.Your like me, one of the original 4 and were still going strong. Weve had our ups and downs, but i do hope for more fun and games with you in the future in a feisty but friendly manner.xx

Re: A Big Thank You

PattiforPM
Hear Hear!  Great way to celebrate your 1000th Amy.  You truly are one of the core members and we are like a little family (with our little dysfunctions too!).  Here's to another 1000 and more and I hope you always stay as steadfast in your defence of the cause and as keen on the best era in History (that i can remember anyway!).  I salute you

Re: A Big Thank You

Spot on Amy, and thanks for your nice words, and don't forget about your own invaluable contribution.  Your input is special and we guys all value it a great deal.

Re: A Big Thank You

Floid Fan
What a nice thing to write in your 1000th message.
Well done on reaching that milestone Amy, and don't forget your own important contribution to making this blog the success it is, with all your comments, info and videos.
Carl

Re: A Big Thank You

JEZ
yes well done amy i wanted to get you to a thousand last nite when  ryan reached 2000 but we run out of time ,i do hope you continue to post on the forum i do enjoy our chats when we are on together you have always been kind and polite to me and i must admit i do enjoy your little spats now and again with the oldest swinger in town sorry ryan just listen to the words to that song before you go out next friday night ryan.and also ryan congrats to you for 2000 ,amy get typing only another 1000 to catch up with your mate ryan , love from your elephant mate jez lol

Re: A Big Thank You

Patti'sdaughter
Instead of it being a punk suit.  Ryan could wear his Mod suit.  Lol.
amy x

Re: A Big Thank You

hey amy i know ive got a bit of a pot belly lately and my chest is sagging a bit but i only weigh 12 stone honest. love from nellie the elephant called jez x

Re: A Big Thank You

PattiforPM
I still prefer to imagine you as that bird on the LP cover Jez

Re: A Big Thank You

JEZ
you would be in for a shock  then if you meet me then p4pm i have differnt bits than that bird lol

Re: A Big Thank You

JEZ
think ryan should now do a post like amys to celebrate him being 2000

Re: A Big Thank You

Kace
thanks ams.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx
LNV

Re: A Big Thank You

LNV
Congratulations Amy! Well done on reaching 1000 posts. That is a lot, worthy of celebration.
You have managed to keep on the OFTD roller-coaster, which is an achievement itself.