A CONTINUOUS QUIZ

  This continuous quiz has basically just one rule. If you answer the question you must then set a new question.  Hopefully it will work, or it could just bomb.
  It dosent matter how easy or hard your question is, so long as its to do with PP,RF,LC during there lifetime on TOTP. It could be about our clips,the girls themselves or the songs they dance to.
  Try and resist the temptation to google the answers, unless its mega hard that it looks like no ones going to get the answer. I will start of then with this easy one.

  Question - At the end of which clip did Noel Edmonds utter the phrase `What the devils going on over there there then`.

Re: A CONTINUOUS QUIZ - I HOPE.

Patti'sdaughter
the answer is Heaven must be missing an angel by the tavares 1976 danced by Ruby Flipper. amy x
amy x

Re: A CONTINUOUS QUIZ - I HOPE.

 Amy wheres your question then ? Read the rules again. x

Re: A CONTINUOUS QUIZ - I HOPE.

Patti'sdaughter
sorry my Mum wanted me.  My question is what video did the DJ say "WELL THER'S ALOT OF THINGS THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY ABOUT LEGS AND CO BUT THEY WOULD PROBERBLY BLEEP ME OUT"  the video was from 1980 danced by all 6 girls. amy x
amy x

Re: A CONTINUOUS QUIZ - I HOPE.

Pan's Ruby Legs
That was Legs & Co dancing to "All Over The World" by ELO and introduced by Roger Daltrey.

My question is:
Which Pan's People number was shot on location in Selfridges?

Re: A CONTINUOUS QUIZ - I HOPE.

Patti'sdaughter
the answer is running away by sly and the family stone.

next question.  Kid Jenson said before the video of legs & Co.  "IT'S TIME TO EXERCISE THE OLD EYE BALLS NOW, WHILE LEGS AND CO EXERCISE EVERYTHING ELSE"  what was the video?  amy x
amy x

Re: A CONTINUOUS QUIZ - I HOPE.

PattiforPM
This is "Don't Push It, Don't Force It" by Leon Haywood, one of the only Patti-less dances I really like.

OK, Which routine featured (or at least included if you wish) Patti's name written on her own derriere

Re: A CONTINUOUS QUIZ - I HOPE.

PattiforPM
Sorry slight error, the name is actually on her back while her derriere emerges!  (I must have been distracted or something, I have no idea why this would have happened...)

Re: A CONTINUOUS QUIZ - I HOPE.

Patti'sdaughter
Was it come on and dance by the saturday night band?
amy x

Re: A CONTINUOUS QUIZ - I HOPE.

Patti'sdaughter
next question is what video did legs and co dance to when Kid Jenson said "HEY, THERE'S SOMETHING SPOOKY GOING ON IN THE CORNER.  HAVE YOU SEEN?"
amy x

Re: A CONTINUOUS QUIZ - I HOPE.

PattiforPM
This is "Ghost of Love" by Tavares.

Next Question.  Can you name at least 2 routines that manage to include the DJ in the dance in some manner?

Re: A CONTINUOUS QUIZ - I HOPE.

  Harvest for the world and Reggae like it used to be feature the big hairy yeti DLT.

  Unusual question. What colour eyes do legs and co have ?

Re: A CONTINUOUS QUIZ - I HOPE.

Clue-- The answer is easily obtainable from the first 10 seconds of a 1976 legs and co video. Cant find it on here, but its youtube.  ~~~^~~~ thats another clue.

Re: A CONTINUOUS QUIZ - I HOPE.

Patti'sdaughter
That's an easy question.  My Mum, Lulu, Pauline have hazel eyes.  Gill has greeny/brown.  Rosie has Blue and i think Sue has brown too but not a hundred percent sure.  Am i right?  amy x
amy x

Re: A CONTINUOUS QUIZ - I HOPE.

 Not quite. Check `the theme from jaws` on youtube. 4 brown 2 blue. None of this hazel or greny blue stuff though !

Re: A CONTINUOUS QUIZ - I HOPE.

Patti'sdaughter
Ryan brown is hazel you dont say i have brown eyes you say that they are hazel.  My Mum has Brown eyes as so does Lulu, Pauline and i think sue.  Gill and rosie have blue eyes.
amy x

Re: A CONTINUOUS QUIZ - I HOPE.

 Amy we will agree to disagree. You can have the honour of the next question, x

Re: A CONTINUOUS QUIZ - I HOPE.

Patti'sdaughter
What video did Ruby Flipper dance to when DLT wore an eye on his chest? amy x
amy x

Re: A CONTINUOUS QUIZ - I HOPE.

Suefan
That is 'Sold My Rock 'n' Roll'.

Next question - At the start of which routine do Sue and Gill stick their tongues out at each other?

Re: A CONTINUOUS QUIZ - I HOPE.

Suefan
Clue - think dirty motor vehicles.