Quantcast

A Day With A Dancer [Legs Book]

Some scans of a Legs book, sadly incomplete - but some pages here to enjoy......and a shocker for the squeaky clean Legs look...

Re: Legs Book

Thanks for sharing Andee, is there any way i can view this without having to keep using the left and right bar thing. Sorry if that's sounds like im being a pain.

Re: Legs Book

Andeebee
made them smaller

Re: Legs Book

Re: Legs Book

Re: Legs Book

These pictures are sheer gold dust Andee, thanks so much for letting us view them. Id sure like to get my hands on this book !

Re: Legs Book

Great! Thanks for sharing ADB. What book does it come from? It reads like a 'Peter and Jane' style learn to read book from heaven.

Re: Legs Book

Well its come as a bit of a shock that Patti and Lulu were, err smokers. There was me thinking only Pans People did such things !!!

Re: Legs Book

not 100% sure I have it partial (missing pages) but I believe it is a book aimed at younger girls, without the details of the book i can't tell you...

Re: Legs Book

lets hope P4PM doesn't get offended.....but Lulu - never

Re: Legs Book

Gee whizz these are the best images ive seen of Legs & Co for simply ages. What a great shame the book wasn't in colour. I want to be transported back in time to the BBC canteen.

Re: Legs Book

Lulu's caught with a cig in her hand at the end of the "Nice Legs, Shame About the Face" routine from "Good King Memorex" (while Sue has one falling out of her mouth), and one of the photos from the RTÉ archive also shows Lulu with a cigarette, again in her hand.

Re: Legs Book

when I have time will put the rest up - including Sue in her pokey little kitchen cooking....bless

Re: Legs Book

Yes Colm, but i thought the `Nice Legs, Shame About The Face` ciggies were just for the skit, didn't realize they were like real. Ah the RTE archive, how id like to break that vault, but i know a man who could just do that, mentioning no names.

Re: Legs Book

Andeebee
RTE are hard to crack...trust me

Re: Legs Book

Im sure the still images from RTE are on the Legs pics section on this forum. But as you know, the pic section here is next to useless and in not prepared to trawl through it all searching for them.

Re: Legs Book

Andee judging by hairstyles im going for 1980 for this book ?

Re: Legs Book

there are on the forum, and I would believe it is bout 79/80

Re: Legs Book

Colm
This is most likely 14.2.1980, when the 15.2.1980 edition of TOTP was filmed - the photos match with the outfits L&C wore for the "Rock With You" routine that week, as well as the first time the mighty Stiff Little Fingers performed on the show.

Re: Legs Book

Andeebee
looks like it's Rock With You, have more pics so that may help