A Few of my favourite things.

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Kace asked about my favourites. Books? I read a lot of non-fiction: Stephen Jay Gould and Bill Bryson recently.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: A Few of my favourite things.

Kace
ok im here. i not heard of those authrs. i will google them after
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: A Few of my favourite things.

Young Mister Grace
kace wrote
r u tall or short? i see u as a tall dark handsome guy
Short to spoil your illusions, Kace. Shortish, greyish, plainish.
I am a guy though: one out of four.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: A Few of my favourite things.

Kace
r u taller than 5,6
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: A Few of my favourite things.

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
I'm just about exactly 5'6 Kace. Why? Who am I not beating?

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: A Few of my favourite things.

Kace
no 1. im bein noisy. wot color eyes? blue or green i think
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: A Few of my favourite things.

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Grey, with a touch of blue.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: A Few of my favourite things.

Kace
fav music n the first album u bought as a child.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: A Few of my favourite things.

Why dont you prepare the dude a questionaire to fill in.

Re: A Few of my favourite things.

Kace
no next step is the spot light treatment like they did on the prisoner dvds that ams got. lol only jokin
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: A Few of my favourite things.

Young Mister Grace
I like all kinds of music: It's really difficult to pick just one genre or one artist. I suppose punk was my teenage music, so it has a special place in my heart: The Slits were fantastic: and The Fall, Buzzcocks, Joy Division.

First album I bought was a Jimi Hendrix LP. if I remember correctly. Before punk happened.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: A Few of my favourite things.

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Brace yourself for a dissappointment Kace...

The real me.
You've all done vey well!

Re: A Few of my favourite things.

Kace
cool. u suld add blue hair 2 ur avatar pic make him a punk. that b so way cool
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: A Few of my favourite things.

Kace
ah cool dude x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: A Few of my favourite things.

Good on ya dude, youve got a pair, more than us other oldies.

Re: A Few of my favourite things.

Kace
wots ur fav tv shows
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: A Few of my favourite things.

Kace
a pair of wot?
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: A Few of my favourite things.

Kace
u still there
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: A Few of my favourite things.

Come on kace have i got to explain.

Re: A Few of my favourite things.

Young Mister Grace
TV Shows: I can watch Seinfeld for ever. Curb Your Enthusiasm too. Other comedies: 30 Rock, Ideal, Classics like Blackadder & Father Ted Fist of Fun, TMWRNJ.
I gave up cigarettes just about the time The Smoking Room was on, so it helped me with the social withdrawal from smoking at work.
Drama: US stuff: Breaking Bad is fantastic, Deadwood was great (both a bit sweary and adult for parents) Dexter too.
You've all done vey well!
1234