A Fragment of Time Returned

Sue Menhenick

A few days ago, I received a wonderful visual embellishment of a memory that has stayed with me always but something I didn’t believe I would ever see any part of again .

What follows are clues to this discovery ........
                                                                                 Sue

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

PansLegs
This post was updated on .
I'll be posting occasional clues but I won't comment on any of the disussion until the end. Eventually a file will be sent to YMG that can be put on the blog at Christmas as a present to you all.

The first partial picture...

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

Everything'sRosie
I am (mightily) intrigued, Sue.

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

PattiforPM
Great stuff, thanks Sue/PL.   It's been a while since we've had a surprise like this...

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

AC/PD
OFTD's very own Advent Calendar with a door a day opened, before the big reveal on the 24th - Sue in a manger.
Welcome back, Sue.  Good to know you managed to steer your TARDIS down to present day OFTD and herald the arrival with a very Doctorish thread title.

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

Mikey
Yeah, this is intriguing, a golden gargoyle?

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

Old Grey Whistler
Thanks Sue! I am officially intrigued. So far it looks like something that David Attenborough might narrate!

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hmmm... intreguing...

Thanks for the delicious mystery, Sue.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

VintageVideos
Has Sue ever played a supporting role in a Doctor Who episode, I wonder

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

Everything'sRosie
VintageVideos wrote
Has Sue ever played a supporting role in a Doctor Who episode, I wonder
Sadly not, but I think any of the girls would have been fab as DW assistants. 70s incarnation, of course. Don't care much for modern Who.

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

You certainly know how to get our attention! Your teaser suggests something significant, but the first picture looks like it could have come from Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

Doc
Here's a fragment of a picture that it reminds me of!
(The whole picture would give away my current thoughts).

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

Gorgeous Daze
A lovely surprise to find Sue bearing a gift to gradually unwrap. Really appreciated Sue and PL.

First impression is a window onto something spooky.

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

Mikey wrote
Yeah, this is intriguing, a golden gargoyle?
Hmm yes. Could be Pete Murray....

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

It so nice have you back Sue, and you start with a intriguing puzzle.

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

CoffeeThing
Very exciting, and great to see you back Sue. Have to say the picture looks exactly like the sight I see in the mirror every morning!

Can't wait to find out what the surprise is.

Edit:
Oh hang on, re-reading your words, is this related to the stolen 21st birthday pendant? Surely not?
This week, I are be mostly Meccano

Not unless it's been digitised.

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

CoffeeThing
Exactly that, maybe a 'lost' routine in which it's prominent? Long shot!
This week, I are be mostly Meccano

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

It can be seen in many 'surviving' routines, so your probably barking up the wrong tree. The picture looks like a face or a mask and much too big to be worn round your neck. There is only one TOTP routine missing where Sue is 21 or older 19/09/76.
I'm thinking she'll be closer to 18.

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

PansLegs
Time for another...