A Fragment of Time Returned

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

AC/PD
Vin, if and when you're proven to correct, then your powers of deduction are brilliant and worthy of praise.
Excellent logic and intelligence.

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

PattiforPM
Vin I'd like to add my name to those not worthy.  I too hope you're 100% correct as I remember Sue expressing nostalgia for this Dance in the past and I'd love to see her Sophomore appearance

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

PansLegs
This one is black & white

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

PattiforPM
Looks like Sue's Aria

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

JEZ
I do hope it's don't let the sun go down ,I remember watching the dance at the time , although my memory of it is pretty hazy.im not too sure but I thought pans were kneeling for the chorus of the song ,but I could be completely wrong after all these years .but I definitely remember watching totp with this dance on at the time.sue did tell us once on here that she got her first solo bit on this routine.

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

Doc
Could that be a long, halter neck dress?

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

PansLegs wrote
This one is black & white
A monochrome fragment emerges after golden images of the Sun God?

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

AC/PD
A rear view image of a dancer viewing her hazy reflection?

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

PansLegs
Another of my pictures, similarly faded

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

Mikey
Could be a sunset on the left

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

JEZ
For some reason I did wonder if the memory sue had saved was not of herself ,but of the wonderful flick doing that much talked about lost routine of her doing a solo of bridge over troubled water ,as I know Babs and co once said they thought it was the best dance ,but I'm not sure if sue ever remembered watching that dance ,plus the sun pics do seem to signify that the song relates to sun in the title somewhere ,but I'm only wild guessing at the moment

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

Everything'sRosie
A sun going down. Hmm

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

Gorgeous Daze
Reflections as if dancing on ice, or maybe the last cloudy embers of the day?

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

Mikey
The reflections could be due to the particularly shiny stage they were using around that time, if indeed this is from that time.

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

PansLegs

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

VintageVideos
The name of the routine should now be perfectly clear to everyone...

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

The Rubberband Man
VintageVideos wrote
The name of the routine should now be perfectly clear to everyone...
Well done to the forum's Sherlock Holmes for working out this conundrum so early on

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

Took me a few minutes to work out the animated gif, nice to see my first guess was correct.  It was never going to be that hard as there now isn't a huge number of her performances that are completely missing.

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

Sue Menhenick
So the clues we had, have come to an end ..... that in itself was a very hard task as there wasn’t that much that could be used without giving the game away straight away .....
However, the big reveal is imminent .
Firstly I want to say a huge thank you to PansLegs  who has been an absolute star and gem in helping with all of this for you and as a massive favour to me .....”Thank you for your kindness and generosity ....”

Next ....just to make you wait a little longer for the ultimate Xmas gift , here is a chance to re capture some of your past comments that may, or may not be relevant  to the answer .....

Doc ...”There appears to be nothing left ....”

Old Bill ...”Awwww good for Flick! :-)

PattiforPM .... “ Here’s hoping one day someone finds a copy to allow us to witness this gem “

Jez ....”I remember saying or thinking at the time, hey, there’s a new girl in Pans People “

There are more comments which I will perhaps add later .......

Finally, I would like to thank those of you who rose to the occasion and fun by participating with myself and PansLegs and although it has been a brief  quiz due to limited material, I hope that those who did join in, will be pleased with the ‘gift’

                                                      Sue

Re: A Fragment of Time Returned

Doc
Now we're at the point where the last discovery will soon prove to be the last ever discovery I'm delighted with anything that gets found. This one would have been very high up on the wish list, so thanks for sharing it with us. Now is there anyone out there with a tape of Ghost in my House and it's intro and Flick's Bridge over Troubled Water?