A conversation

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: A conversation

Kace
ok. im here.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: A conversation

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: A conversation

Kace
no. you made my mum nearly choke on her wine.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: A conversation

Ryan you have a wicked sense of humour and an odd recall of the past!

Re: A conversation

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: A conversation

What did she think of my piece, i take it she didnt think it went like that in those days, but surely she agreed that Sue was the  headgirl its pretty damn obvious to everyone, i mean come on.

Re: A conversation

You pattiforpm are causing me real grief here tonight, i think what you wrote may constitude a public appology.

Re: A conversation

Kace
yes my mums ok. thanks. lol. ams read it out on purpose you know ryan.

patt4pm, ryan would have read it on the net before writing the thread. so he cheated really. unlike yours which is utter brilliance. dont feel bad for writing it.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: A conversation

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: A conversation

Kace
patti4pm isnt goin to apologise to no-one. we like it and out vote you on that. dont apologise please dont.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: A conversation

Kace
ams wont comment on. shes done her bit by readin it out to everyone. and wont take the bait.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: A conversation

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: A conversation

Good for her, giving Ryan the old silent treatment

Re: A conversation

Kace
told you. come over to us.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: A conversation

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: A conversation

PattiforPM
that's fighting talk!

Re: A conversation

Kace
want a bet. you will be sorry you said that. x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: A conversation

Oh god i didnt mean that last comment sorry Ash, help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: A conversation

Kace
too late ryan. shes already logging onto her laptop. your gonna pay. lol.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx
12