Quantcast

A request

Hi YMG, a request from me. I know nowadays you mainly specialize in just the three main troupes on the blog, but on the old blog you once posted a routine by Jez's favourites `The TSD's`. The routine was New Musik's `Living By Numbers`. It featured four attractive girl dancers and the song in question is one i like. If by any chance you still have that in your collection, i would be grateful if you could put it on the blog. Cheers.

Re: A request

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Ryan

Short answer: yes.

I've been considereing re-introducing other dance group performances: we'vr got to the point where new Pans/Ruby/Legs routines have slown to an almost non-existant trickle, and the blog is mostly repeats.

I think the best plan is to carry on with mu on-this-day repeats, and introduce other dancers on days when I don't have any other performance to repeat.

I'll look out the TSDs performance you asked for and start with that.

Cheers

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: A request

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Bad News, Ryan: I've checked the vaults and I can't find the TSD's "Living By Numbers" routine. I'll happily post it if you (or anyone else) can find a copy.

Cheers

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: A request

VintageVideos
Hi YMG

I have a copy of that clip, but I don't know how to send it. The "Upload" button on your website doesn't seem to work properly as I tried to send it there but it seems you did not receive it.

Re: A request

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Vin

I did receive a copy via the upload button a few weeks ago: I would have thanked you then, but I had no indication who or where it had come from. So now, "Thanks, VintageVideos!".

Apologies for not getting it on the site before now: I should have it ready to go within the week.

Cheers
You've all done vey well!

Re: A request

Thanks for posting `Living By Numbers` by the TSD's on the blog and to Vin for supplying it. I agree with your synopsis of it YMG, its far from great choreography, but it just captures a spirit of innocence somehow and also rekindles memories of our long lost pal Jez.

If you are looking for more `non-Flick` routines/dance troupes to post on the blog then another old favourite of mine is anything by Love Machine, who could be seen on The Benny Hill Show. Truly gorgeous girls who deserve another airing. I have a copy of the superb song/routine to `Think Of The Boys` if you so require it.

Re: A request

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Ryan

I think I've got all of Love Machine's Benny Hill Show appearances, and i recall posting at least a couple on the old blog.

Yes, I'll add them to my list of post-able others.

Cheers

YMG
You've all done vey well!