A wink's as good as a nod !

The Rubberband Man's excellent GIF of Lulu over on the Ruby Flipper grand favourites poll got me thinking about occasions when our dancers gave us a cheeky wink. Ive highlighted four occasions of this in the collage below. But im getting a feeling i may have forgotten one or two, if so i would be grateful if you could tip me the wink and let me know of anymore ?

Apart from Lulu's quick wink in the Flipper routine to `The Rubberband Man`, she does so again in the Legs & Co routine from December 1977 `Dance Dance Dance`. Look for that very carefully around the 30 second mark.

Gill of course famously gives us a wink in `Suspicion`, though i suspect she had mischief on her mind that day just having taken part in `hat-gate`. Patti, keeps the platoon happy by delivering a big wink at the end of Stray Cat Strut.

Re: A wink's as good as a nod !

Interesting also that Legs sole `left handed member` Lulu, delivers her winks using her left eye. Gill, a right hander does so with her right eye. Patti, a right hander but due to the way the scene is shot with half her face in shadow, has to do so using her left eye.

Re: A wink's as good as a nod !

Who's That Hurll
Lulu, 45 seconds into 'Casanova'.

Re: A wink's as good as a nod !

Who's That Hurll wrote
Lulu, 45 seconds into 'Casanova'.
Yeah good one WTH. So thats wink number five then (and the third from Lulu's left eye).

Re: A wink's as good as a nod !

PansLegs
Whole Lotta Love

Re: A wink's as good as a nod !

The Rubberband Man
Patti's in wink overdrive on "The Wanderer"

Re: A wink's as good as a nod !

GiLuRo
You have to be watching closely or you'll miss it, Rosie at 1.05 in Hot Stuff.

Re: A wink's as good as a nod !

PattiForPM
The object of BB's first, last and everything

Re: A wink's as good as a nod !

Mikey
Blue Peter style...heres one i made earlier

Re: A wink's as good as a nod !

Great stuff guys, three winks in one evening.
RYAN