ALL YOU NEED IS THE MUSIC

Re: ALL YOU NEED IS THE MUSIC

Doc
Another 7/10
Still living in 1979

Re: ALL YOU NEED IS THE MUSIC

The little solo spots are the best thing about this.7/10
DotD:Lulu

Re: ALL YOU NEED IS THE MUSIC

Lookmacinanger
This one does work and again that’s due to a couple of subtle variations. The track does seem to be within the range of Ms Martell vocal capabilities, so although not great, it is bearable, this time. The dancers are well positioned and all eyes for me are on half of Legs and Co. usual team. We have to admire Patti’s nimbleness, reminding how far she had to go to keep out of David’s reach. Rosie’s head swishing is taking me back to her earlier glories displayed from 1978 during Supernature. Lulu appears to be keeping a bit in reserve this time but looking the well in control as usual. The chaps were okay, the name check helped and they didn’t seem to do much wrong on this outing. 7/10

Re: ALL YOU NEED IS THE MUSIC

Dancer
An awful song from an awful singer whose albums always seem to crop up by their bucket load in charity shops now.  Went to Dudley for the first time in 40 years last week and the amount of charity shops was astronomical.  Plenty of vinyl and plenty of Lena in each.

A fair routine to a song I had never heard before.  I think she would have been better singing Laughter in the Rain as I always wanted to see the dancers dance to this when it was released in 1974.  Irrespective this is what we get and I am glad I never watched it at the time.  Best part obviously is Patti.  I will award this dance five out of ten and the best dancer awarded to Patti.