AUSTRALIA

rod

AUSTRALIA

rod
I know that this forum is mainly for music and dancing but I just want to offer my heart felt condolences to all in Australia, nothing shocks me in this crazy world anymore but it took some believing when the amount of wildlife that was dead ran into not 1000s, not MILLIONS, But BILLIONS Plus Human life as well. Some of this Wildlife may never recover which makes me very sad as I love all things to do with nature. Most of the bush fires where natural causes, but some according to the Police were started on purpose, I now what I would do with these N--B HEADS, take them into the forest tie them to tree and leave them (see how they like being burnt). Take my hat off to all the Artists and stars that have donated cash RESPECT to all of them. One day the Human race will get its act together hope its sooner rather than later        Keep The Faith. Respect all living things.

Re: AUSTRALIA

mojo2007
there appears to be a real effort to help koalas.  I am worried about an old ship mate who lives in a bad area in Victoria , who has not  sent me a Christmas card for first time in years

Re: AUSTRALIA

PattiforPM
Fine post, thoroughly agree with you Rod, this is a terrible disaster.   Making fun of 17 year old Swedes should do the trick though

Re: AUSTRALIA

Everything'sRosie
The news from Australia is catastrophic, a BILLION animals lost. What's especially devastating is that much of the wildlife is unique to the continent: i.e. not found anywhere else. So there might not be any coming back for some species. There are many appeals online for those wishing to donate. Please do.

Re: AUSTRALIA

The situation is heartbreaking. The beauty of this world needs care.
Respect to all the volunteer firefighters who are putting their lives on the line in dealing with this tragedy.
You only need one 'ism' in your life, and that's Luluism

Re: AUSTRALIA

Everything'sRosie
This certainly puts into context those two narcissists and their "problems" and the need they feel for getting away and enriching themselves through their royal connections.

Re: AUSTRALIA

AC/PD
A dreadful planetary tragedy being fought against the odds by reluctantly heroic firefighters.
Mel

Re: AUSTRALIA

Mel
Yes Rod, This certainly puts things into perspective for all of us. I hope things get better for them very soon.
M6

Re: AUSTRALIA

Hanway2
  It is very very sad about the the loss of human and animal life. It is so incredible that billions of animals could have perished in these fires. Plus the loss of their habitat.
 I will make no comment on the abilities of PM Morrison during this disaster. But really hope tthat it is over very soon and that Australia can begin the long process of recovery as quickly as possible.
Good Luck Australia!

Re: AUSTRALIA

Gorgeous Daze
Excellent post Rod. I find what's happening in Australia heartbreaking. I cannot bear to see animals suffer and I'm with you in wishing to see a punishment meted out to the arsonists of a kind which the law won't allow. The human victims deserve every sympathy too of course, and it's good to see the charitable aid initiatives gaining momentum.

Re: AUSTRALIA

Dolly

Dolly 💋
rod

Re: AUSTRALIA

rod
mojo2007 wrote
there appears to be a real effort to help koalas.  I am worried about an old ship mate who lives in a bad area in Victoria , who has not  sent me a Christmas card for first time in years
 Hello Mojo, Sorry to here about your mate with all that is happening at the moment in Australia I would give it a bit more time for him to answer then try again. I have quite a few friends abroad and some times they miss a year or two then com back next year All the best mate and remember to Keep The Faith.