Adverts featuring Pan's People and Legs & Co

Adverts featuring Pan's People and Legs & Co

Gayle M
This post was updated on .
Was watching old adverts on YouTube and found an Irish chocolate advert with Pan's People and a Fairy Soap advert with Gill Clark.  Here they are:

Pan's People, starts at 4:30
Gill, starts at 8:18

I know Legs & Co have done the milk adverts and Sue's done one for a chewing gum brand... so I'm thinking there must be more out there... does anyone know any?

EDIT: found another one, Woolworth's ad with Pan's People (1975)
Babs for Harrison's Super Tracks (1971). If you are on Instagram I suggest following the poster.

Re: Adverts featuring Pan's People and Legs & Co

Doc
The Gill one is new to me.

Here's a list of what we know about:
http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/SURVIVING-APPEARANCES-AWAY-FROM-TOTP-tp4073840p4073852.html
Still living in 1979

Re: Adverts featuring Pan's People and Legs & Co

Gayle M
Hi Doc! Thanks for the link. I'm new so don't really know anything about the forum... there's a lot I haven't seen from the list. I'll try and find them!

Re: Adverts featuring Pan's People and Legs & Co

Thanks Gayle. The Gill find is a new one on me.

Re: Adverts featuring Pan's People and Legs & Co

Legsfan
Great finds Gayle. I love the Gill advert. That has put a big smile on my face
I'm back!

Re: Adverts featuring Pan's People and Legs & Co

Welcome to OFTD Gayle. Good to see a new lady member!

Thanks for the links, though the feel of the Gill ad oozes a certain vintage I have no recollection of it. But It seems inevitable that I viewed it back in the day, and more than once I'll be bound. Enjoyed getting reacquainted tonight.

Re: Adverts featuring Pan's People and Legs & Co

Hanway2
 Welcome to the Forum Gayle M. Please have a good look round at all the great features that are available on the site. Watch as many routines as you want on the blog and feel free to join in the polls and reviews. It is always interesting to have someone else’s point of view.
J&A

Re: Adverts featuring Pan's People and Legs & Co

J&A
It's a pleasure to see Gill. Thanks Gayle.

Re: Adverts featuring Pan's People and Legs & Co

AC/PD
Superb discovery of the Fairy advert featuring Gill, Gayle!
The moment when she smiles definitely resonates as a recollection.
Thanks and welcome.

Re: Adverts featuring Pan's People and Legs & Co

Gayle M
The one with Gill was new for me too and I was excited to see a familiar face! Thank you for all the welcome messages

Re: Adverts featuring Pan's People and Legs & Co

Everything'sRosie
Thanks for the links, Gayle. Great to see Gill in the soap advert. I ended up watching the whole vid. Interesting to see washing machines in 1982 were more or less the same price as they are today. And welcome to the forum too btw

Re: Adverts featuring Pan's People and Legs & Co

Doc
Notice the unknown 6th member of PP in the Rovals ad.
Still living in 1979

Re: Adverts featuring Pan's People and Legs & Co

Doc
Babs also appeared in an advert for curtain tracks (Harrison's), I've just remembered to add it to the list.
Still living in 1979

Re: Adverts featuring Pan's People and Legs & Co

Doc
I've updated the advert page with screen grabs from some of them.
http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/SURVIVING-APPEARANCES-AWAY-FROM-TOTP-tp4073840p4073852.html
Still living in 1979

You're welcome Everything's Rosie and thanks!

Didn't notice her  I wonder who she was...

Thanks Doc, do you have the link to that Woolworth's ad? I've seen it but the quality isn't as good as the one in the screen grab.

Re: Adverts featuring Pan's People and Legs & Co

Doc
No I don't, I think someone sent me the screen grab.
Still living in 1979

Re: Adverts featuring Pan's People and Legs & Co

Gayle M
I've added my link to the original post

Re: Adverts featuring Pan's People and Legs & Co

PattiforPM
Welcome to OFTDs and thanks from me too GM.  Might be the first time a newbie has debuted with a new find and particularly impressive in 2019 after nearly 10 years of searching for some of us on here