Alison Thomas Zoo

HG

Alison Thomas Zoo

HG
 'About Zoo, yes I was but it wasn't really a regular gig, the only dance number I can remember was with Adam Ant, goody two shoes we are dressed as pantomime Characters, that was great!,'

                           Later I sent her the clip of Deutscher Girls by Adam Ant. She had forgotten about that one.

'Oh my god it was! I was blonde, just had a look, the hair was a disaster, but love the ledahosen!!!'

                           Then I sent her the clip of Forget Me knots.

'OMG that's just plain embarrassing , some things you blank out for a good reason! LOL'

Re: Alison Thomas Zoo

Everything'sRosie
I'm rather fond of The Deutscher Girls routine. The whooping adds something to it. And as it doesn't appear on the record I assume it was the dancers doing it, though probably dubbed rather than done live.
Queens of My Soul