All new `Identify The Routine 003` tonight, 8.40pm

All new `Identify The Routine 003` tonight, 8.40pm

I hope you will be able to join me this evening for more of this. Here is a reminder of the new regs.
1--The first routine picture will be posted at 8.40pm.
2--The final routine picture will be posted at 12pm.
3--The continuous scoreboard that carries points over from week to week is no more, its gone.
4--During the `ID thing` on a Saturday evening a scoreboard that only shows points scored on the night will be in operation. So basically to gain a `victory` as it were, a player must score more points on the night than the other players. Once the night is through, that scoreboard will be scrubbed, as it will have served its purpose
5--That weeks winner will be `Champ of the week` and have his name in large letters in the first post of the ID thread, which i will edit and also on the following weeks thread.
6--Each picture is worth one point. The odd bonus point may be offered also. The final picture of the evening will be the four cornered pic worth 2 points.
7--The player who solves the anagram will get 3 points. Remember to read the caption on each mystery pic and the first letter of the answer goes towards the anagram.

`Champ of the week`  MIKEY

PattiforPM--3 points
Vintage Videos--3 points
Mikey--3 points
Paperboyplod--1 point

Re: All new `Identify The Routine 003` tonight, 8.40pm

TONIGHTS ANAGRAM CONTAINS TWO WORDS, CONTAINING NINE LETTERS. THE 1Oth & 11TH PICTURES ARE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ANAGRAM, WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN SOLVED BY THEN.

Re: All new `Identify The Routine 003` tonight, 8.40pm

Here is the first mystery picture.

Re: All new `Identify The Routine 003` tonight, 8.40pm

Mikey
i'll find my way home 1981

Re: All new `Identify The Routine 003` tonight, 8.40pm

VintageVideos
I haven't found my way yet
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: All new `Identify The Routine 003` tonight, 8.40pm

Yup, `Susie` with her big hair in her tear jerking final dance, IFMWH.

Re: All new `Identify The Routine 003` tonight, 8.40pm

I have to say thats the only time ive ever heard Sue being referred to as Susie. I wonder if she minded ?

Re: All new `Identify The Routine 003` tonight, 8.40pm

You haven't watched this Vin?

Re: All new `Identify The Routine 003` tonight, 8.40pm

PattiForPM
Hi Folks.  Good to see we're starting with a fine pic of a classy lady

Re: All new `Identify The Routine 003` tonight, 8.40pm

Mikey
Hi P4PM, i think the Patti fan club has a new member

Re: All new `Identify The Routine 003` tonight, 8.40pm

Here is the next. (yes i've fiddled about with this one)

singalong junk 1973

Vin scores an equalizer.

Re: All new `Identify The Routine 003` tonight, 8.40pm

PattiForPM
The colour change had me thinking of Heaven Must be Missing an Angel

Re: All new `Identify The Routine 003` tonight, 8.40pm

Is the new Patti Posse member OGW Mikey?

Re: All new `Identify The Routine 003` tonight, 8.40pm

Inside a Volcano

Re: All new `Identify The Routine 003` tonight, 8.40pm

No, i was referring to Aedred (sp?)

Also i think Andy has a pic of a young Patti, not sure where that would be from tho

Re: All new `Identify The Routine 003` tonight, 8.40pm

PattiForPM
Ahh yes Aedred sorry.  He seems like a good sort to me

Re: All new `Identify The Routine 003` tonight, 8.40pm

Agreed, and very erudite.