Quantcast

An Interview with Sue, conducted by PansPeople.com.

An Interview with Sue, conducted by PansPeople.com.

In late 2011 Panspeople.com conducted an interview with Sue Menhenick. Unfortunately contact with the site owner was lost and despite attempts by others to take it over the web service provider took it off line and it disappeared from the internet along with said interview. To allow people to see it and preserve the work, it is reproduced here exactly as it was published on that site.
It was written by PP.com's Panfan and it remains his copyright!

Re: An Interview with Sue, conducted by Pan'sPeople.com.