An Ode or Two to loveable, gorgeous, Saint Sue

An Ode or Two to loveable, gorgeous, Saint Sue

Suefan
She glides like an angel across the dance floor
Unrivalled her moves, like none gone before
She spins and she swirls, she struts
And she shakes
Never missing a heartbeat of those that she fetes.

Such is thy beauty
Unsurpassed
Sweet sexy Sue, that I might ask
A glance, a kiss, or maybe two
No longer then would I feel blue.

Re: An Ode or Two to loveable, gorgeous, Saint Sue

PattiforPM
Poetry - the literary equivalent of WMD's: I have no defence against this.  Help me ladies

Re: An Ode or Two to loveable, gorgeous, Saint Sue

Suefan
Here is one for your favourite girl P4pm:

Poised and refined
And yet also alluring, she's
The groups top dancer
That we all find adoring.  Now,
In fact I could rhyme, an ode to each one, but with Patti you knew that she really had shone.

Re: An Ode or Two to loveable, gorgeous, Saint Sue

Now your just milking it,Suefan.

Re: An Ode or Two to loveable, gorgeous, Saint Sue

PattiforPM
.....now Ryan that sounds more like your old self again.  Good ode to Patti SueFan.  It was guys like you in school and college that left me no hope

Re: An Ode or Two to lovely Sue and all the gang

Suefan
Lost in music
Up on that stage,
Lulu's hot stuff when
Unbound and uncaged.

**************************

When the routine isn't working and Flick is in a jam,
When the orchestras unhappy and there's nothing in the can.
When the DJ's, kind of creepy, and the band refuse to play,
Well, we all know what to do then, we all know what to say.

Send for the girls, they're what is needed, they're sure to sort this out,
They'll know just what to do now, of that there is no doubt.
There's Pauline and there's Patti, there's Gill and Rosie too,
And a lovely blonde named Lulu and a sexy lass called Sue.

Re: An Ode or Two to lovely Sue and all the gang

Kace
that is really cool suefan. you do great poems.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: An Ode or Two to lovely Sue and all the gang

Suefan
Cheers Kace.

Re: An Ode or Two to lovely Sue and all the gang

Patti'sdaughter
Hi Suefan,  I really like your poem's.  You are really good.  amy x
amy x

Re: An Ode or Two to loveable, gorgeous, Saint Sue

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: An Ode or Two to loveable, gorgeous, Saint Sue

Suefan
Cheers guys, don't want to leave anybody out (by the way still waiting for a thread on Pauline chaps)

Glamorous and gorgeous,
Indeed she's rather cute,
Loveable and
Lovely, our Gill is quite a beaut !

Re: An Ode or Two to loveable, gorgeous, Saint Sue

 Suefan you are indeed the poet laureate of the message board. Is their no end to your literary talent. You light up the forum with your little dittys. Keep it up sir .

Cheers Ryan, taking a break from work as we speak and working on one for Rosie.  Poor Pauline always seems to get left until last but if I have any spare time later I'll try and think up one for her as well.

Re: An Ode or Two to loveable, gorgeous, Saint Sue

Suefan
Time for a little ditty for Rosie.

Rosie is a fun girl
Of that there is no doubt,
She's also rather sexy,
Encore to that, you shout.
Mi piace molto Rosie
Avrei voluto si,
Ragazza, bella ragazza,
Your just the one for me.

Disclaimer:  A certain artistic licence has been used in this composition.  Il mio amore appartiene ancora a una bella signorina Bengasi e, soprattutto, una donna bellissima Durban.

Re: An Ode or Two to loveable, gorgeous, Saint Sue

Suefan
Princess to Goddess

Re: An Ode or Two to loveable, gorgeous, Saint Sue

These two pictures surely prove that this woman is the sexiest dancer ever to grace our screens. It is like a rose bud blooming into full flower, 1974-1981 the Sue years.

Re: An Ode or Two to loveable, gorgeous, Saint Sue

PattiforPM
How about 1976-81, the SuPa Years

Re: An Ode or Two to loveable, gorgeous, Saint Sue

Yeah Patti is also up there with Sue, well nearly there.

Re: An Ode or Two to loveable, gorgeous, Saint Sue

Spot on P4pm.  74-76 Perfect Pans.  76-81 the SuPa Years, I like it.

Re: An Ode or Two to loveable, gorgeous, Saint Sue

mishmash
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.