Quantcast

Anita--Pics/Cuttings etc

I though Anita was missing out on a picture thread, so please post your Anita pics here!
To start off here is Anita with Toto Coelo on TOTP 12/08/82

Re: Anita--Pics/Cuttings etc

Legsfan
I hope Anita doesn't mind, but I have some lovely recent photos of her from her Facebook page, which I thought would be great for this thread.

Re: Anita--Pics/Cuttings etc

Another BBC Toto Coelo photo from the rehearsal of their 26/08/82 TOTP appearance.

Re: Anita--Pics/Cuttings etc

January 1983 Toto Coelo photo with Anita.

Re: Anita--Pics/Cuttings etc

Legsfan
Credited as Pan's People on the 17th October 1980, Anita Mahadervan, Claire Lutter, Jose Swallow, Martha Narin, Liz Green, Lisa Edwards and Tricia McSherry are sold at auction by Sotheby's auctioneer David Batty for Sotheby's for £5,000 to Martha Nairn on the behalf of an anonymous buyer.

From left to right, they are Anita Mahadervan, Claire Lutter, Jose Swallow, (buyer) Martha Nairn, Liz Green, Lisa Edwards and Tricia McSherry

Re: Anita--Pics/Cuttings etc

Legsfan
Publicity photo from the BBC for Anita joining Legs & Co. June 1981

Re: Anita--Pics/Cuttings etc

BBC Toto Coelo publicity photo featuring Anita. August 1982

Updated as I found a better quality image.

Re: Anita--Pics/Cuttings etc

Unknown magazine cuttings of Anita in Cherry Bombz. From October 1985.

Re: Anita--Pics/Cuttings etc

Legsfan
Pan's People MKII with Anita on 19/11/1980. Thanks Mikey for finding this!

L to R: Anita Mahandervan, Claire Lutter, Liz Green, Tricia McSherry and Lisa Edwards

Re: Anita--Pics/Cuttings etc

Legsfan
Anita with the Cherry Bombz. October 1985

Re: Anita--Pics/Cuttings etc

Mikey
Images from a Sky promotional video (Join The Family of Sky) in 1987, with Anita on vocals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGSizVbiGNc

Re: Anita--Pics/Cuttings etc

Legsfan
Anita on SKY's 5th Birthday celebrations.