Anyone else seeing this ?

Woke up this morning, clicked onto OFTDs as usual and my screen looks very different. Can't get onto the blog at all, and to get onto the discussion forum i have to click a link. Hopefully this will sort itself out.
How the blog looks.

How the forum looks. No side bars and no OFTDs wording at the top.

Re: Anyone else seeing this ?

Willoway
Can't do screenshots but looks 100% normal to me with a grandad pic at the top. Have you got cache problems?
...is she really going out with him?

Re: Anyone else seeing this ?

It was all okay when i went to bed 8 hours ago. Im not sure what cache problems is or how to solve it. Everything else on the internet is working fine.

Re: Anyone else seeing this ?

VintageVideos
No probs here. I've had the odd problem with Nabble during the past weeks but it would always resolve itself on its own.
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: Anyone else seeing this ?

Doc
It's fine at the moment but I've had similar happen in the past. Try clearing the Internet cache.
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: Anyone else seeing this ?

Been away from computer for 4 hours and now it appears to have corrected itself. I also cleared internet cache so thanks to folks for suggesting that.

Hope you dont mind me dumping this on here YMG. Cheers.