Automatic Images

Doc
I have a few songs that when I hear them I almost always end up visualising a specific scene from a routine. It's only a handful of routines that have this strong a reaction (think 'oh yes they danced to this song doesn't count'). Do you have any that do this for you.

Re: Automatic Images

Doc
Number 1 on my list is Heart of Glass and the close up of a moody Rosie.

Re: Automatic Images

Doc
Number 2. Night Fever, Lulu looking innocent and very sexy at the same time.

Re: Automatic Images

Doc
Number 3. More Than A Woman, Rosie living up to the title at the start.

Re: Automatic Images

At the sound of the opening strings, I visualise Sweet Talkin' Woman everytime, particularly Gill's rotations.

Re: Automatic Images

Yes I do get those moments sometimes, but with quite a few songs! Here are a few for now
Tragedy

After The Love Has Gone

Ai No Corrida

Re: Automatic Images

Doc
A Pan's one for good measure. In Dulce Jubilo, Sue's entrance every time!

Re: Automatic Images

Legsfan
That Gill bit in Rise

Re: Automatic Images

Doc
I'm Coming Out, Debutant Rosie.

Re: Automatic Images

Doc
Possibly the last of the really obvious ones for me. Dancing In The City, there's a bit of theme going on here!

Re: Automatic Images

Legsfan
Ooh this scene from I Ain't Gonna Stand For It

Re: Automatic Images

Doc
Legsfan wrote
Ooh this scene from I Ain't Gonna Stand For It
Yes that one would be one of my also rans.

Re: Automatic Images

Legsfan wrote
Ai No Corrida
Rosie's shimmy, wow! Although in this case they are many scenes that come to mind rather than just one.

Re: Automatic Images

Not another one with Rosie at the forefront!

Re: Automatic Images

Doc
As I said a bit of a theme going on, but then again I'm a weak minded male!

Re: Automatic Images

PattiForPM
When I hear the song and every time I open the car or the front door and sometimes when I'm not doing anything at all

Re: Automatic Images

Legsfan
Feel I'm goin' back to Gill and Rosie
Startrax Club Disco & Massachusetts by the Bee Gees

Re: Automatic Images

I knew you'd go for that one!

Re: Automatic Images

I think what can cloud this for me are members screengrabs (EDIT-i mean avatars)that become synonymous with routines. Yours Doc is a fine example of that. Another is this one of `The Theme From Mahogany` that a member here uses and i cant not think of that routine without thinking of Sue closing it with this shot.

Re: Automatic Images

I like them all!
Another one where Legs & Co. provide the visuals every time...almost enticed to replicate the steps.

12