Average Dance Ratings

Re: Average Dance Ratings

Old Grey Whistler
Great Balls of Fire has entered the chart in what has become known as 'The Arsenal Position' - just outside the top four.
So far it is noticeable that the range of scores for each dance has been quite narrow. That may change soon as the next one, which will be out later this week, is something quite different and could really divide opinion.
I do apologise that my table columns are starting to resemble a game of Jenga. I did try to learn HTML but it went way over my head!

Re: Average Dance Ratings

PattiforPM
Old Grey Whistler wrote
I do apologise that my table columns are starting to resemble a game of Jenga. I did try to learn HTML but it went way over my head!
LOL, we have space in my Remedial Class OGW.  I know I've disappointed Ryan, Vin and Doc for many years despite attendance though!

Re: Average Dance Ratings

The table reads fine OGW. Its very noticeable how scarce maximum tens are with these Miscellaneous routines offerings. Indeed apart from the Sue behemoth there would be none. Im know i have a max or two up my sleeve, just a case of waiting for those particular routines to come around.

Keep up the good work OGW, im enjoying both this and Docs 40th thread.

Re: Average Dance Ratings

Old Grey Whistler
Passion In Moisture glides into 3rd position and at last I have something to put in the tens column.
The next one will be up for review later this week.

Re: Average Dance Ratings

PattiforPM
Dark and dusty, painted on the sky, misty taste of moonshine....

Re: Average Dance Ratings

Old Grey Whistler
After more ups and downs than my blood pressure during a Stoke game, The Theme form Shaft has entered the chart at No.9.

Re: Average Dance Ratings

PattiforPM
You fill up my senses, come fill me again

Re: Average Dance Ratings

Mikey
lol, i dont think he takes requests.

Re: Average Dance Ratings

PattiforPM
He might just do it to shut me up though Mikey

Re: Average Dance Ratings

Old Grey Whistler
I have tried to delay him for as long as possible but I suspect that he is not far away!

Re: Average Dance Ratings

Old Grey Whistler
Take A Chance On Me has moved into the lead in the battle to see what finishes second.
The next routine will be posted soon once I have decided what it will be!

Re: Average Dance Ratings

Old Grey Whistler
Spanish Tango has exceeded my expectations by avoiding the wooden spoon so far, although it's position is a little precarious. I should have the next one up for review this weekend.

Re: Average Dance Ratings

Old Grey Whistler
Use It Up And Wear It Out takes over the coveted 2nd place position and is the first to get within 1 point of the leader.
Meanwhile The Theme From Shaft has lifted itself off the bottom. I guess you could call it a lift shaft... or perhaps not.

Re: Average Dance Ratings

Gorgeous Daze
I note that UIUWIO, TACOM and IR would currently sit respectively at numbers 29, 67 and 87 in the Legs & Co Top 100. Should the doorman consider them fit for entry...

Re: Average Dance Ratings

Gorgeous Daze wrote
I note that UIUWIO, TACOM and IR would currently sit respectively at numbers 29, 67 and 87 in the Legs & Co Top 100. Should the doorman consider them fit for entry...
Nice observation GD, but no, that door will stay locked. Unlike the Pans & Ruby sections, the Legs comments section is purely TOTPs only.  That way it just keeps things neat and tidy.

Re: Average Dance Ratings

That way it just keeps things neat and tidy.
We old hippies prefer it wild and free

Re: Average Dance Ratings

Doc
All I can say is TITMAH!

Re: Average Dance Ratings

Doc
Actually thinking about it should be TATMAH.

Re: Average Dance Ratings

VintageVideos wrote
RYAN wrote
That way it just keeps things neat and tidy.
We old hippies prefer it wild and free
Yup. RF is continuing it's Freestyle approach too, as befits an experimental Troupe with a split-point option

Re: Average Dance Ratings

Old Grey Whistler
Not enough Mercy was shown to the latest offering as it has gone straight in at the bottom.
I would like to give a big thanks to Doc for joining in on this section. I was planning to nag him about this at the Derby event but now I won't need to! I may turn my attention instead to a Doctor Who loving Kate Bush fan from the north west...
By the way, I have rather let this section drift in the last few weeks so I apologise for that, but I will have the next one up for review very soon.