Average Dance Ratings

Re: Average Dance Ratings

Old Grey Whistler
For a while it looked as though 69 Freedom Special might hit the Crème Table. In the end it hasn't quite managed that but it has nicked the number 2 spot by a fraction.

Re: Average Dance Ratings

Old Grey Whistler wrote
For a while it looked as though 69 Freedom Special might hit the Crème Table.
Watchable, sexy, different, but certainly not Crème territory in my book. Around the 9 mark is about right.

Re: Average Dance Ratings

Old Grey Whistler
Theme From Hill Street Blues enters the charts just taking the No.8  spot by a fraction.

Re: Average Dance Ratings

Old Grey Whistler
The Grayson Groovers have moved smoothly along the conveyor belt and deposited their dance routine into the No.8 spot.
The 24th miscellaneous performance should be featured on these pages soon, once I have decided what it will be.

Re: Average Dance Ratings

Old Grey Whistler
In the latest table update, 'To Dance' has entered at No.14 and 'The Theme From Shaft' has moved up one place.
You may notice that we still only have 23 listed. This is because on the previous table, 'Nipple To The Bottle' was listed twice in both 7th and 12th! Either no one noticed this or you are all too polite to say anything! Anyway I have sacked the proofreader.  She may be a single mother of 9 who hasn't eaten for two weeks but OFTD has certain standards to uphold!
The next instalment in this series is not too far away. If you want a sneak preview as to what it is going to be then click on the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dyY43ia-Ik

Re: Average Dance Ratings

PattiforPM
1/10 Dreary.  Suggest brisk exit

Re: Average Dance Ratings

AC/PD
Is it I Can't Dance by Genesis, OGW?

PattiforPM wrote
1/10 Dreary.  Suggest brisk exit
Hopefully not a "no deal" version.

Re: Average Dance Ratings

The Rubberband Man
AC/PD wrote
Is it I Can't Dance by Genesis, OGW?

PattiforPM wrote
1/10 Dreary.  Suggest brisk exit
Hopefully not a "no deal" version.
Haha. That is hilarious. How can you put a score on that?
It's clear she's got no concept about freedom of movement

Re: Average Dance Ratings

Yep, lets leave the cheap crappy politics jokes there. OFTDs isn't the place for it. It will only lead to bad feeling.