Average Dance Ratings

Re: Average Dance Ratings

Old Grey Whistler
For a while it looked as though 69 Freedom Special might hit the Crème Table. In the end it hasn't quite managed that but it has nicked the number 2 spot by a fraction.

Re: Average Dance Ratings

Old Grey Whistler wrote
For a while it looked as though 69 Freedom Special might hit the Crème Table.
Watchable, sexy, different, but certainly not Crème territory in my book. Around the 9 mark is about right.

Re: Average Dance Ratings

Old Grey Whistler
Theme From Hill Street Blues enters the charts just taking the No.8  spot by a fraction.

Re: Average Dance Ratings

Old Grey Whistler
The Grayson Groovers have moved smoothly along the conveyor belt and deposited their dance routine into the No.8 spot.
The 24th miscellaneous performance should be featured on these pages soon, once I have decided what it will be.