BLACK BETTY (DOTD)

**(DOTD selections/comments only, thanks)**
BLACK BETTY  Ram Jam
27/10/77  Dancers -- Gill, Lulu, Patti, Pauline, Rosie, Sue.
A link to the dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r85TFSfsAhc
A really difficult song to dance to and its common knowledge i don't think Legs & Co had one of their better days on this. Some dancers struggled with the frantic pace, one in particular was noticeably poor. Im going to select a girl for my DOTD who was once again placed in the shadows by Flick, but danced pretty well, my choice is `Pauline`.

Re: BLACK BETTY (DOTD)

Gorgeous Daze
Fisticuffs again. I earmarked Sue for DOTD when I commented on this routine a few weeks ago.

Re: BLACK BETTY (DOTD)

Lulu

For that bit of attitude mid-way through the routine, but you just know that she's still a 'cutie-pie'.
Justin
Stu

Re: BLACK BETTY (DOTD)

Stu
I think Gill looks super hot in this one, and for that she gets my vote here.

Stuey

Re: BLACK BETTY (DOTD)

DotD: Lulu - for *that* pose and its awesome, confident delivery

Edit: Retracted my score, I forgot this is the '77 thread.

Re: BLACK BETTY (DOTD)

I'm finding this one of the toughest DotDs to choose.  It is a difficult dance to judge I think as it's a bit freestyle.  They all look smoking hot. Oh I don't know but it's definitely not Gill or Lulu for me and I hardly notice Rosie at all so that leaves three.  Patti always seems out of focus for some reason as I keep straining to see her better, Pauline looks wonderful but isn't featured all that much.  Now that leaves only one.  DotD Sue

Re: BLACK BETTY (DOTD)

Cheers Colm, this section is only for DOTD, please click the back button and enter your score rating in the `Black Betty` comments section, thanks.

Re: BLACK BETTY (DOTD)

Adorable Gillusion
DOTD...Lulu

Re: BLACK BETTY (DOTD)

Doc
I like Gill's hair in this one and those moody looks are extremely hot but she seems to get a bit lost half way through. So I watched it a couple more times and noticed that Sue seems to be putting a lot more energy into the dance all through the routine with no let up. So Sue it is.

Re: BLACK BETTY (DOTD)

Well for once choosing a Dotd is a summer breeze.  This full on, and then some, performance is supercharged Sue.
Suefan
LNV

Re: BLACK BETTY (DOTD)

LNV
Sue is an absolute corker in this.  Through her energetic poise, Sue is the only one who makes it seem that there is method in the madness of the performance.

DotD: Sue

Re: BLACK BETTY (DOTD)

Andeebee
Can I have Sue please??

Re: BLACK BETTY (DOTD)

Doc
Only in your dreams

Re: BLACK BETTY (DOTD)

Old Grey Whistler
Although Lulu's clenched fist pose is the stand out memory from this routine, my vote goes to Pauline who turns in an energetic and sexy performance.

Re: BLACK BETTY (DOTD)

Angie
DOTD: Gillian

Re: BLACK BETTY (DOTD)

Lookmacinanger
Gill, who gives Betty a run for her money

Re: BLACK BETTY (DOTD)

Who's That Hurll
Pauline.

Re: BLACK BETTY (DOTD)