BOTH SIDES NOW -- 05/02/1970

Re: BOTH SIDES NOW -- 05/02/1970

Legsfan
This is a routine that I like, though I see that some people don't feel the same way, this is the sort of routine that I like. Pan's People with Flick is a great line-up and I'm glad that these few appearances survive, though clearly this routine must have enough colour information for a restoration? I guess the BBC don't see Pan's People in the same way that we do. Anyway, I like this routine very much and although quite simple, I really enjoy it.

Rating: 8/10
DOTD: Andi
Devoted to Pan's People & Legs & Co.
Mel

Re: BOTH SIDES NOW -- 05/02/1970

Mel
Thank you Vin for the intro.

I find this piece elegant, graceful and rather enchanting. Flick reminds me of a painting on the Pre-Raphalite thread by Michael, that has Flick just standing in the background observing the girls dancing, looking on as if looking at life going by. The way the ladies are dancing with all that interweaving, to me represents the chaos and ups and downs that life can bring. I think the ladies being static is not only different, I feel it also does something for this routine. Very nice solo from Andi, and the rest of the dancers have done very well, considering the beat and rhythm of the song.
This routine may have me under some sought of spell.

10/10

M6
1234