Babs

HG

Babs

HG
I think I have a reputation of being very anti Babs. Not true.  I think the first dancer I think of when anyone says 'Pans People' and Babs is the first to come to mind. I am an ex dancer myself so know how hard it will be to remember a number at the time scale that Pans had. They all went wrong on the odd occasion. I remember Ruth at the start of River Deep Mountain High from 1971. When Pans Did other shows with more time Babs really shined. And of course, some of the TOTPs numbers like Make It With You and Your so Vain she was great in.
I guess being an Ex dancer I pick up on these things. Sorry if I offended any of her fans