Quantcast

Broken links on blog

`How Deep Is Your Love` uploaded on 17/01/15 is not working YMG, please can you repair. Cheers.

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Thanks for spotting that, Ryan: the cloth caps have been restored.

Cheers

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

I see that " Call Me ", his not working YMG on the Legs and Blog.

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Thanks for the tip, sue forever. I've replace the "Call Me" video clip.
You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

VintageVideos
"The Entertainer" has bitten the dust.

Re: Broken links on blog

PattiForPM
Interesting that you should notice on a Sunday Vin

Re: Broken links on blog

YMG, please can you repair `Then Came You` posted on 27/05/15.

Also the clip Vin mentioned `The Entertainer` posted on 08/05/15.

Cheers.

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Vin & Ryan.

Both "Then Came You" and "The Entertainer" are now fixed.
You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

`Its Still Rick n Roll To Me` uploaded on 25/03/15 is broken.  YMG, can you replace, cheers.

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Thanks for that Ryan: got it fixed.
You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

`Too Much Heaven`, posted on the blog 22/03/15 has bitten the dust YMG. Can you repair, cheers.

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Too Much Heaven restored, Ryan.
Cheers
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

Can you fix " Show me the way " by the Jackson.

Re: Broken links on blog

When you play Jones V Jones 626 you play I will Survive, you seem to have two 626 for two routines.

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Hi Sueforever: I've fixed "Show You The Way to Go".
http://www.oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=1520

As to "Jones versus Jones" and "I Will Survive", I'm not sure what your point is: You're correct that IWS has the post ID 626:
http://www.oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=626

...and that JVJ has post ID 837:
http://www.oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=837

Are you saying that there's a faulty link on the forum somewhere, that's pointing to the wrong blog post? Can you tell me where that faulty link is?

Cheers

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

Think he was referring to my clickable links. Ive now fixed the issue on that.

Just on the blog, i must recommend the search feature on the main home page. Its far better than the old blog search facility. Just type in the name of the routine and hit enter, it usually works okay.

Re: Broken links on blog

Hi YMG. When you get time, can you fix `Gotta Give It Up` second version, has it appears to have conked out. You posted this Dec 6th 2014. Cheers.

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Ryan

Thanks for the heads up: I've fixed "Got To Give It Up".

Cheers

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

YMG I tried to watch Dancing Queen, but it seem to be not working.

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Thanks sue forever. I've fixed Dancing Queen. Cheers

YMG
You've all done vey well!