Broken links on blog

Re: Broken links on blog

Mikey wrote
I also noticed this handy little screenshot option in the new DM, well it may have been there before but i never noticed it.
I also have never noticed or used it before, but ive just done so and it is indeed a useful little gizmo Mikey. Anything to make screencaps easier gets my okay.

Re: Broken links on blog

Hi YMG. `Blame It On The Boogie` does not appear to be working on the blog. Can you repair, cheers.

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Hi YMG. `Blame It On The Boogie` does not appear to be working on the blog. Can you repair, cheers.
Hi Ryan: got it fixed.

You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

The Rubberband Man
Hi YMG
How Deep is Your Love was working ok on Friday
Today it's been busted by the lovely people at UMG

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Thanks for the tip, Rubberband Man.

I've replaced the barred YouTube clip with a streamable.com version.

http://www.oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=146
You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

Mikey
Take a chance on me clip cuts out after about 10 seconds. I've tried a few times without success.

Re: Broken links on blog

Tried to watch Jones Vs Jones but can't it not working YMG.

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Hi Mikey

Thanks for spotting this: I've replaced the misbehaving embedded sendvid.com clip with a new streamable.com version.

http://oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=1516

Cheers
You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Thanks Sueforever.

Looks like SuPaLu's YouTube clip (which I was using) has died.

I've replaced it with a streamable.com embedded version.

http://oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=837

Cheers,
You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

Mikey
So Lonely, the picture freezes but the audio keeps playing.

http://oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=493

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
It's playing fine for me, Mikey.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Mikey, have you tried the clips Youtube page? https://youtu.be/yb6tiET158U

Does the thing thimg happen there?

Cheers
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

Plays fine for me as well.

Just on a slightly different matter, one thing i do get from time to time when viewing YouTube clips that are used on the blog, is that it wont let me full-screen them. But if i then watch them directly on YT, it full-screens okay.

This is no major big deal, im just mentioning it.

Re: Broken links on blog

PattiforPM
Plays ok for me too but I had exactly the same problem with Fantasy the other day

 http://oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=828

 Also I almost always fail Ryan's fullscreen test

Re: Broken links on blog

Yes, it appears the glitch was just a temporary one this time and it plays fine now.

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
... one thing i do get from time to time when viewing YouTube clips that are used on the blog, is that it wont let me full-screen them. But if i then watch them directly on YT, it full-screens okay.
I should be able to fix it by tweaking the embed code in the post.

So if you (or anyone) can't fullscreen a routine on an OFTD post, please drop me a line here, mentioning which routine is involved.

You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

The Rubberband Man
Pan’s People – Machine Gun
I can't get this to play. All I get is a white half circle spinning round in the middle of a black space. Anyone else having issues with this clip?

Re: Broken links on blog

VintageVideos
It's playing fine here.

Re: Broken links on blog

The Rubberband Man
I've rebooted the pc, tried Chrome and tried Firefox and all I get is this :-

Re: Broken links on blog

PattiforPM
It works ok for me too (even at work!) on internet explorer

Re: Broken links on blog

AC/PD
Same problematic circle here too, TRM.
The one on YT plays though...