Broken links on blog

Re: Broken links on blog

Mikey wrote
I also noticed this handy little screenshot option in the new DM, well it may have been there before but i never noticed it.
I also have never noticed or used it before, but ive just done so and it is indeed a useful little gizmo Mikey. Anything to make screencaps easier gets my okay.

Re: Broken links on blog

Hi YMG. `Blame It On The Boogie` does not appear to be working on the blog. Can you repair, cheers.

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Hi YMG. `Blame It On The Boogie` does not appear to be working on the blog. Can you repair, cheers.
Hi Ryan: got it fixed.

You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

The Rubberband Man
Hi YMG
How Deep is Your Love was working ok on Friday
Today it's been busted by the lovely people at UMG

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Thanks for the tip, Rubberband Man.

I've replaced the barred YouTube clip with a streamable.com version.

http://www.oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=146
You've all done vey well!