Broken links on blog

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
sueforever wrote
I see that the Instant Reply (Christmas) is not playing YMG.
Thanks for spotting that, sueforever. In the process of making a half-speed version on this routine, I created a normal speed 50 FPS version: so I've used that to upgrade and replace the banned version.

http://oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=646

Cheers
You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

Mikey
Hi YMG your copy of Do You Wanna Dance seems to stop at about the 7 second mark, could just be me, but i thought id report it in case.

Re: Broken links on blog

Mikey right YMG the clip of Do you Wanna Dance stopsstops, after some seconds.

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Do You Wanna Dance still plays fine for me, but two reports of problems is enough: I'll replace the current dailmotion clip with a straemable version later today.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Okay, Do You Wanna Dance has been replaced (and upgraded to 50 FPS, too).

http://oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=36
You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

AC/PD
Mr Grace, The Pink Painter is on the blink.

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
I've tried the Pink Painter in various browsers, on Mac, PC and Unix: it plays fine for me.

http://oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=3094

Anyone else having the same problems as AC/PD?
You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

AC/PD
It may be more of a Chrome issue than anything else, YMG, for although the clip doesn't play on there, it works perfectly fine on Internet Explorer.

Re: Broken links on blog

The Rubberband Man
^^^
It works for me
Thanks to AC/PD for finding this clip of Lulu as the Pink Panther doing a bit of painting. It makes me feel quite emulsional to be able to see this.

Re: Broken links on blog

AC/PD
(Groan)
It's best to simply gloss over that comment...

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
It might be a problem with Chrome: I've added a link to the clip on streamable.com. Chrome users, please give the link a try and let me know the results.
You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

AC/PD
Success!
The additional link works perfectly when using Chrome.

"Thank you Mr Grace" (bows)

Re: Broken links on blog

Legsfan
Hi YMG,
This has been blocked by WMG.
http://oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=2650
Thanks

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Sorry to keep you waiting, Legsfan. It's taken me a couple of days to track down the original video, and now streamable.com doesn't seem to like it. I'll try converting it to a different format, but that will take a day or two.
You've all done vey well!