Broken links on blog

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
sueforever wrote
I see that the Instant Reply (Christmas) is not playing YMG.
Thanks for spotting that, sueforever. In the process of making a half-speed version on this routine, I created a normal speed 50 FPS version: so I've used that to upgrade and replace the banned version.

http://oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=646

Cheers
You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

Mikey
Hi YMG your copy of Do You Wanna Dance seems to stop at about the 7 second mark, could just be me, but i thought id report it in case.

Re: Broken links on blog

Mikey right YMG the clip of Do you Wanna Dance stopsstops, after some seconds.

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Do You Wanna Dance still plays fine for me, but two reports of problems is enough: I'll replace the current dailmotion clip with a straemable version later today.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Okay, Do You Wanna Dance has been replaced (and upgraded to 50 FPS, too).

http://oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=36
You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

AC/PD
Mr Grace, The Pink Painter is on the blink.