Broken links on blog

Re: Broken links on blog

Legsfan
Hi YMG,
Legs & Co's John I'm Only Dancing from 1981 doesn't seem to be working.
Thanks

Re: Broken links on blog

Mikey
Philly Dog is no longer working

http://www.oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=1893

Re: Broken links on blog

I was trying to watch I Feel Love Xmas routine YMG. But it goes to the Grease routine instead YMG.

Re: Broken links on blog

sueforever wrote
I was trying to watch I Feel Love Xmas routine YMG. But it goes to the Grease routine instead YMG.
Ive now fixed this. YMG just to say that Sueforever clicked one of my forum links, but i had wrong link (Grease instead of I Feel Love Xmas). Sorted it now.

Re: Broken links on blog

sueforever
Thanks for that Ryan. Now I can Chose the I Feel Love routine.

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Thanks for that Ryan.

Sorry to all if I've been out-of-touch recently: on holiday last week, catching up this week.
You've all done vey well!

Nudge

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Both John I'm Only Dancing and Philly Dog seem to be working fine for me.

Anyone else still having problems with these clips?
You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

Legsfan
JIOD wont load for me and PD has a claim from BBC WW when you click play.

Re: Broken links on blog

JIOD plays okay for me, but PD has been blocked.

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
I've replaced The Philly Dog clip. Anyone else having a problem with "John I'm Only Dancing"?
You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

PattiForPM
JIOD is functioning well on the Canadian system

Re: Broken links on blog

The Rubberband Man
Legs & Co. (barely) – Happy Birthday (not that one), as brief as L&C's appearance may be, but it's now disappeared in totality from the blog.

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Thanks, Rubberband Man. I've replace the broken clip:

http://www.oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=159

Cheers
You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

YMG, the Legs routine `Kiss You All Over` appears to be kaput on the blog.

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Ryan

As you've probably spotted already, I've replaced the broken "Kiis You All Over" with a new version from streamable.com

Cheers

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

Mikey
YMG, 'Best of My Love' has some sound issues

http://www.oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=325

Re: Broken links on blog

The Rubberband Man
Mikey wrote
YMG, 'Best of My Love' has some sound issues

http://www.oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=325
Hmmm. Yes. It was working ok last week

Re: Broken links on blog

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Looks like streamable.com is cursed with automatic copyright material detecting software. I've switchged back to the old dailmotion version. Let me know if it works

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Broken links on blog

Mikey
Yes, the DM version is fine, thanks.

I also noticed this handy little screenshot option in the new DM, well it may have been there before but i never noticed it.

Here's one i made earlier just as a test