By popular demand...?

VintageVideos
I started this on the chat thread but it seems it got buried there very quickly. To proceed with the Pan's People Comments Section (featuring the newly posted routines on the blog!), I need 10 members to affirm that they will rate those new routines. So far we've reached 50 %:
Vin, PattiForPM, CoffeeThing, Suefan & Old Grey Whistler.

We need another five. Anyone who is willing should post an affirmation in this thread. So it's down to you now if the PPCS will continue or not.

Re: By popular demand...?

I thought my message of support for you & the PPCS over on on the chat thread would have been taken as a `gimme` for me to be included. Obviously this wasn't the case, but yes, include me as well.

Also stuff on the chat thread can get buried, i guess the title of the thread is the clue on that, so this dedicated thread is a better idea.

Re: By popular demand...?

I'll definitely take part in the Pans comment section . Thanks Vin

Re: By popular demand...?

mojo2007
I admit I missed original post, please count me in
mojo

Re: By popular demand...?

Everything'sRosie
Me too. Over the last six months my appreciation for Pans & Ruby has grown and grown.

Re: By popular demand...?

Doc
Affirmative Captain, I mean Vin!

Re: By popular demand...?

VintageVideos
Wow that was quick! Thanks for all the positive response guys, that was more than I expected!

We've already reached the goal of 10 which means that the return of the Pan's People Comments Section has been given the green light by the members of OFTD. That's certainly great news!

Resumption will take place on Monday, the 22nd of August. I hope to see you all on the PPCS next week then!

Re: By popular demand...?

PattiForPM
Great news

Re: By popular demand...?

I'm in too. If you'll have me again.

Re: By popular demand...?

Great stuff Vin  Lets hope this sudden surge of positively encourages you to re-open the Pans DOTD too.

Re: By popular demand...?

Dancer
I am slowly commenting on the routines I have missed out on to increase the percentage figure.  Just noticed how the pitch of the title changes colour when you have commented which is a huge help.  I have also made it easier for myself in starting from page 4 and working backwards.  Hopefully this will improve matters for you.

Re: By popular demand...?

VintageVideos
Thank you Dancer. I appreciate your efforts and read all your comments with interest.

Re: By popular demand...?

BeautifulBabs
Count me in please.I know I'm behind already but it's more fun to rate things from new posts

Re: By popular demand...?

Found some more footage that I forgot about today so will comment in due course.  Certainly bring my percentage figure back up.

Re: By popular demand...?

Care to expand on this Dancer, sounds intriguing.

Re: By popular demand...?

VintageVideos
Two weeks have passed, and Keep On Truckin' has reached 11 ratings (though none in the second week). Thanks to everyone who helped make this possible.
Two of the guys who promised to give a rating haven't done so yet, I think you know who you are
The next routine will be posted tomorrow.

Re: By popular demand...?

Dancer
There you go Vintage Videos I have now commented on them all for you and in the interim would like to thank you for all the work you have put on here.  Your initial synopsis on each track has been so interesting.  Considering I have copious reference books here from Guinness to Joel Whitburn's Billboard books you have added so much more interesting facts and put flesh around the bones.  Well done.

Re: By popular demand...?

Vin
hopefully im off the naughty step now

Re: By popular demand...?

PattiForPM
IMHO you're improving BB but still on probation (great to see those Bipolar reviews back though)

Re: By popular demand...?

Thanks BB, and good to have you back
12