CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

1 ... 3456789 ... 35

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Remote why was you depressed dude ?

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

remotecontrol
i just get like that sometimes, im working 6 days a week now n i get run down and start feeling low, a good nights sleep fixes it though.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Hadeel if your a strict muslim have you never tasted alcohol ?

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

hadeel
yes Of course ryan , she should do what every the man do in all the performance of rituals , there is no Difference Between them
Hadeel

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

The answer Remote is simple cut down on hours, i have, i work 5 hours less a week now and feel so much better for it, but i dont really need the extra cash so its no hardship.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

hadeel
no ryan , i didnt its allso forbidden
Hadeel

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Hadeel, why cant women pray with the men in the mosque, why should they be segregated ?

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

remotecontrol
i wish it ws that easy, but were a small team , 1 guys off for three weeks for an operaration , another one is off with "patternity" we need more people but theyre not employing them

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Kace
so u ave a baby or break an arm/finger then u can ave time off though id say the 1st wuldnt hurt as much lol
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

"Patternity" Oh god dont get me started on that nonsense. Why should a bloke have time of for that ? Didnt happen in my day. You see blokes like you have to cover for these malingerers and you wear your self out. Wheres the sense in it all.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

late night viewer
Remote are you a cable guy or do you do the full IT stuff: VPN, WAN/LAN, Remote Access, network setup the whole caboodle so to speak?

i will tell u why ryan , cos the woman arousal  the man feeling
Hadeel

umm thats a bit extreme, i like my arms and fingers , i suppose i could adopt,

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Kace
u can chip boxes? mind u they r so easy 2 do now
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Hadeel are you free to wear western style clothes, like jeans and skirts, what about these women who wear burkas, not good is it .

did any one see an owl on their screen?

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Kace
remote go 2 docs n say u r stressed n depressed tel him u want sick note that wuld save ur arms n fingers. i was only jokin was alitle extreme 2 say break em.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

OWL  SCREEN ?? you have been over doing it Remote

Chip boxes? All I do is to try and sell the stuff for an IT company. Those guys talk numbers as a second language!

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

remotecontrol
im sure for a split second a great big owl was looking at me from the screen, scared the bejebes out of me
then it dissapeared
1 ... 3456789 ... 35