CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

HEY who likes Kebabs ? Now thats mans food, i bet LNV cant manage one of those ?

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Kace
lol diet pepsi
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

We put Whisky in our wine up here.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

late night viewer
What's a kebab!

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

remotecontrol
have you had a sharwama kebab? that is good!!!!!

thats good!

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Kace
mans food? ur artarys r guna b ful of gue eatin that stuf x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

sharwama kebab, is that a cockney term for a kebab, weve not got that up here, sounds nice though, god im hungry now.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

remotecontrol
its better than diet coke

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Yes my arturys will be full of crap, but im not gonna sit munching through lettice leaves all my life, any way i have salad with my kebab.

its a arabic kebab, they are lovely, down marble arch every other shop is a sharwama cafe

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

remotecontrol
its a arabic kebab, they are lovely, down marble arch every other shop is a sharwama cafe

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Kace
a kabab is lamb i think or chicken cut up in2 pieces n put in a pitta bread wit cabbage carrots onions as salad topin. it looks yuck
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

I will have to get down to the smoke to sample the delights of Marble Arch. Kace theres no carrots in kebabs, lol.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

late night viewer
Hey I wonder if Hadeel would know a good receipe for one?

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Does anybody eat healty, i bet Kace and LNV do.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Kace
u dont know if the lamb or chicken is them it culd b cat n dog. a chinese take away was closed 4 avin dead cats in ther freezer
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

remotecontrol
im sure she has a really good home made version, that would beat the takeaway version

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Yeah thanks for that thought Kace. No where i go its defo Lamb, with chicken also thrown in.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Kace
i dont that much healthier. 2day i had spag bol 4 evein meal n wen go mcds i can eat like a pig lol
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx
12345 ... 35