CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Kace do you still have a happy meal at macdonalds,lol

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

remotecontrol
i know what you mean, that really puts me off, i try not to think about that, if the place looks dodgy i'll give it a miss

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

late night viewer
I only partake of Liptons fruit teas, Green Tea especially as it promotes all round well-being and weightloss.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Kace
lol u mite think bout it next time ur guna ave 1
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Remote thats the best way, with so many to chose from they have to be decent these days. In the old days if an alasation got run over it would be on the menu that same night.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Kace
green t? cool x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

hadeel
hi everybody , how r u all , what this Delicious night
Hadeel

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

LNV, im really digging your style, your a cool dude, Liptons fruit teas, far out man !!!

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Kace
realy? thats horrible
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

remotecontrol
hi hadeel, how are ya?

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Hadeel Hi, No Ryanmeister tonight im affraid, its plain old me. Do you know what a sharwama kebab is ? Remote says its Arabic ?

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Kace
gee tv just made me jump. stupid film
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

hi remot and ryan , its better for u ryan , and yes i know what shawerma kabab
Hadeel

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Kace
ow cum u only drink green t? does it not taste funny? xx
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

hadeel
remot u wrot the name wrong
Hadeel

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Hadeel are you a good cook, i would like to eat proper Arabic food round your house.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

late night viewer
What film's that Kace? Did you get to see 'Cornflakes at 6am' after all, to the very end? I was only foolin' about the Green Tea...well I have drunk it every now and again, supposed to be good for you. Right now I drink decaffinated tea.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Green tea, no thats not my cup of tea !

umm, sorry,  but i love the sauce that goes on it, garlicky, yummy

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Kace
arachnaphobia the stupid spider jumped on camera ams jumped n made me jump. no not seen it 2 very end guna watch it on mon i wil cry
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx
123456 ... 35