CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

hadeel
yes i am ryan , and if u a lettel bet neer i will cook for u a Delicious food
Hadeel

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Kace
ave u eva seen that film? i dont mind spiders as long as they keep away 4m me. i can hold snakes n lizzards but not spiders
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

remotecontrol
that sounds so funny . lol

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

late night viewer
Kace if ya don't wanna watch the film it's ok..I won't get into a TIFF over it. Spiders...did you know that is why I don't like Spider-Man..he's such a crawler!

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

hadeel
oh kace i think  spiders  is much better than  snakes n lizzards
Hadeel

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

If i ever go to Ammam i will go to your house ( not as the Ryanmeister, like i said last week) but as a food connoisseur to taste your tasty Arabic farye, yum yum.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Kace
no it a gud film i tried 2 watch it the other nite but fell asleep. need 2 watch it durin the day. ur funny bout spider man.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

When i used to go fishing i used to put maggots under my tongue in the winter time to get them to warm up.

went to get another diet pepsi but ive run out, have to have a diet tango instead

ryan - sorry but that is gross

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

hadeel
i will tell u something ryan onec u  taste the  Arabic food u will never stop eating it this is a Promise
Hadeel

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

At least i didnt put worms in my mouth.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

remotecontrol
its truly up there with the great cuisines of the world..... lloyd grossman

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Hadeel, forgive my ignorence but is there any meat Arabic people cant eat, i think its pork, am i right ?

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

hadeel
i think remot that u know that diet pepsi is so detrimental than the original
Hadeel

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Hey ive just gone through the 4000th post barrier, and nobody noticed. Cheers guys.

yes ryan , that right , its Forbidden in our Religion
Hadeel

well i think it has a sharper taste, and more refreshing than regular pepsi, i really like it more

Cheers ryan , good for u , keep the good working as YMG (say)
Hadeel

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

remotecontrol
4000 posts