CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Kace
im sayin it 2 u 2 n others that r on
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Ther only way we will get a chatroom is if you use your feminine charms on old YMG.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Kace
im guna bug him til we get 1 lol
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

remotecontrol
Lol. Jez is right I am getting cheeky . Gotta stop.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Kace
no its funny. i just been told that ive done my front cover 4 my re coursewrk wrong. lol
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

No Remote you dont know what cheeky is, Kace is a bit cheeky to me sometimes,lol.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Kace
lmao. do u ave any pets remote
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

go to the new thread.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Ryan there are I think three different "Stars on 45" (plus the Startrax Disco Club) of which only one is on the blog and they are all well worth a look.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

JEZ
suefan have you managed to see the one at the end of the same show they danced to bermuda triangle the stars on 45 routine with 4 of legs dressed in green with dlt yet ,i liked that one though i havent seen it since 1981

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

there is also a very brief clip of stars on 45 done especially for the chart top 10 countdown with gill lulu patti rosie and sue again all dressed in green tops like the ones on green door routine i think i remember the costume

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Hi Jez, not so far.  Any "Stars on 45" outings in green have eluded me as yet.
The "Stars" I have seen are the five girls main performance from 7/5/81 which has been on the blog for quite a while; the six girl outings when they wore red outfits from the 900th ed and the Startrax "Bee Gees" mix when the girls wore white and Gill danced with that chap from the floor.  I don't know if our leader has any others waiting to go up but kind contributions to fill in the gaps would be much appreciated.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Patti'sdaughter
Suefan.  I uploaded Startrax Bee Gees Melody.  I have the Stars On 45 routine you are after.  I will upload it sometime next week.
amy x

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 5

Suefan
Thanks a lot Amy.  Probably not cool but I like those "Stars" medleys.