CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

remotecontrol
my teacher was right , i'll be late for my own funeral.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

Hey Remote, i hope Jez hasnt broke his Computer again hes not posted all day or emailed me, i reckon he has.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

remotecontrol
oh no, hope thats not the case, hope hes just tied up at work or something

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

Yeah possibly, just noticed he did one post early this morning so its proberly all right.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

remotecontrol
Ryan, are you opening up to the idea of the chatroom?
I think it might be good,

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

remotecontrol
also, how was totps tonight, it was a short one, wasnt it

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

Im still very unsure of it. I agree it will clear the forum of mindless chatter, but i think the forum needs a bit of banter. If it aint broke why fix it, thats what i say.
   Tell me your thoughts ?

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

TOTPs was shortened by three songs tonight. At the moment im looking forward to when Ruby Flipper arrive in 3 weeks, although Pans People were most enjoyable on tonights show.

i like the thought of the instant refresh of what you writeand all the comments will be in front of you while you type, i think the threads will still be popular, the two could live quite well side by side, depends how it looks and works,

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

remotecontrol
i recorded it so i'll watch it later tonight,

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

Yeah thats my main concern about the chatroom, i dont want them to be to far disconnected. I will just have two have two windows open as i will need to keep an eye on whats happening in each place. I wont want to miss anything you know what im like.
  I will guarentee you will like the two Pans people performances on the show tonight.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

Remote im of to bed mate CYA.

cool, gonna watch it soon,
do yo remember when Legs&co got named? as in back in the day? i remember saying to my friend  i thought the name was naff, sounds like a shop,   funny how it caught on , now i cant imagine them being called anything else.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

remotecontrol
have a good night ryan,

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

mishmash
We did sort it very early on ryan and then spent the next hour having a bit of fun....you seem to have forgotten that bit

Thats a shame

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

PattiforPM
Methinks Ryan doesn't forget much Mishmash.  Good to see you back on but looks like you missed him

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

No your right p4pm, i forget nothing when i comes to this stuff, Mishmash i do not want any heat with you. Why would i ?

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

mishmash
 "Dont really know as i spent most of last arguing with him, think we are friends now though"

is your quote

Did we really 'spend most of last night arguing'??  NO we didnt as i pointed out,we had a difference of opinion in the Dee Dee thread sorted it out in about 3 posts and then spent an hour or so in the last banter thread having a bit of friendly banter..check the thread out for reference

So why say you argued with me most of that night? Thats what I dont understand and why i questioned your words,nothing sinister or bad just disappointed in what you said as it gave totally the wrong impression

We are friends ryan,we are all friends I hope and are all here for the same thing,as somebody pointed out we will always have different views and opinions and sometimes doubts,thats life

Yours in peace,MM

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

JEZ
thats it friends thats what what i like to hear .ryan i have NOT broke my computer again ,hectic day yesterday so i decided to get an early night for a change ,coz you keep me talking on here otherwise if id logged on ,lol ,gonna e mail you today mate so you dont think ive fell out with you ,lol

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

JEZ
DAVE ,i always thought me and you were good friends and ive read that you and ryan are planning to cement me in the middle of a pond ,now dont get me wrong i would love a pond in my garden but if it meant me being a permanent feature in the middle of it ,i dont think ill bother ,remind me dave to never upset you if thats what you would do to a mate ,lol