CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

Dave
Hi Jez....no problems mate.....no offence taken and no offence meant.! Although ia good old jesting fashion, I can visualise you as the cherubic  Eros in the middle of a cascading water feature...no doubt taking aim at Ryan and myself with your bow and arrows !! Off to go and buy a red rose bush for the sweet old lady whos pet cat I dug up by mistake whilst working on her garden the other day ....I have promised to make a rose feature where I am going to re bury "Muffin". Im a gardener....I didnt expect to find any pets that had passed over so to speak.....weeds.bricks and the occassional time capsule and in my wildest dreams an oil well...but not the old dears pet cat !   Catch up later Jez.     Dave

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

JEZ
digging that poor ladys beloved treasured friend up shame on you dave ,lol it sounds like something i would do

I hope not Jez....at first I wasnt sure what it was.....lets just say that "Muffin" had been there a while !!!!!!??   Dave

poor muffin ,yes i can imagine me put in that position of trying to explain to someone id done something wrong like that ,i dont think you would be very wise to employ me dave lol

Evening Jez...yipee its friday! How was your day ?     Dave

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

JEZ
hi dave have you buried the old dears cat again

ive had a day off today apart from doing a couple of care visits for my mum ,we  are her main carers

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

Dave
Yes Jez....poor "muffin" was returned to meet her Maker...again ! And at least there  is a lovely rose bush  to keep her company....! The old dear was made up with that and how nice it will look in time that she got all emotional again....nearly set me off as Im a big softie at heart . The only thing now is Im a little worried if I dig anything else up in her flower beds....I think she realised as she cheekily said  (like little old ladies do) "not to worry,the only other thing she had buried was her husband but she couldnt exactly remember where she had planted him !!"  Sure she was joking.....at least I hope so !! So I have a few more days work to do for her so Ill let you know if anything else "crops" up !!! (Sorry my humour becomes very warped when Im tired !)  Just glad its the weekend !       Dave

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

Patti'sdaughter
Gosh Jez you are very busy.  Doing the job you do and looking after your Mum and family.  But I'm guessing you do your Mum proud though.
amy x

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

remotecontrol
Hi Amy, how are you,

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

remotecontrol
Hi Ryan, you OK?

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

Patti'sdaughter
Hi Remote.  How are you?  I'm okay apart from my eye.  Lol.
amy x

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

remotecontrol
oh dear, suppose you could audition for the next pirates of the carribean movie..lol

Lol.  It isn't that bad.  I have never seen that film.  Have you?
amy x

sorry , i know it was a rubbish joke

yeah , i saw it on the telly, few years ago, johnny depps pirate accent was amazing

No it is funny.  It wasn't a rubbish joke.  Are you working hard?
amy x

I don't fancy watching that film.  I don't know why.  Guess I just think it will be alittle bit boring.  Well to myself anyway.
amy x

I'm watching Rising Damp series one on DVD.  Do you watch it?
amy x

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

remotecontrol
well, not hard really, but i do a lot of hours,  and unsociable hours, i work late most days, im kinda used to it now
123456 ... 33