CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

Patti'sdaughter
That's alittle unfair you doing alot of hours.  When do you have time to just live?
amy x

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

remotecontrol
i used to when i was a kid, leonard rossiter was really sleazy in it

I like the episode when htey go to the classy resturant and he wore Crusher's suite.
amy x

its not that bad, i do actualy enjoy my work, i'll get more time off when things get back to normal, hopefuly soon.

I guess it would be better if you enjoyed your work.  I wouldn't like to do a job where I didn't enjoy it.
amy x

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

remotecontrol
Patti'sdaughter wrote
I guess it would be better if you enjoyed your work.  I wouldn't like to do a job where I didn't enjoy it.
That is so true, i know loads of people who hate their job, and it reflects in their personality, they're always in a bad mood,

What film's do you like to watch?
amy x

good question,   i like,  mystery thriller type films that have suspense in them, the type that keep you guessing until the end,

Yes I like them also, and chick flick's too.
amy x

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

Patti'sdaughter
Remote are you still there?
amy x

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

remotecontrol
yeah, i just got a call,

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

Patti'sdaughter
Oh.  Sorry.
amy x

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

remotecontrol
its ok, just finishing work, all the phones go off at the same time, im the only one in the office, lol

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

Patti'sdaughter
Lol.  I can imagine you running from desk to desk answering telephone's.
amy x

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

remotecontrol
yeah, its like that sometimes , open plan offices, need a skateboard

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

Patti'sdaughter
No rollerskate's.  Lol.
amy x

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

remotecontrol
lol, i just visualized myself with a pair of headphones on , dancing around the office on rollerskates

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

Patti'sdaughter
Lol.  You should do it.  Put music on and dance, we would.  What music do you like?
amy x

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

remotecontrol
wow, that is a hard question,  i like everything good, from the sixties all the way to now, first record i bought i think was "a taste of honey" boogie woogie oogie, dont know if you heard of it, in the nineties  i liked funky house , i guess i like dance music,

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 6

remotecontrol
what about you,  what music do you like?
1234567 ... 33