CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 7

TALK TO ME, ABOUT ANYTHING.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 7

PattiforPM
Hows about that Royal Wedding?  You guys must be excited

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 7

P4PM you know i cant talk about the `Darkside` and what ever dealings are done in that desolate place.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 7

What is somebody getting hitched ?

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 7

P4PM Jackie has just said Patti was her Favourite dancer.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 7

I just wondered as PP.net has been around much longer whether they've had a bunch of posts from the dancers cos if not that would be an even bigger feather in our caps

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 7

Jez would know, he sometimes visits, i know Popscene have mentioned our messages from the two ladies, and they have been quite favourable about us too.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 7

Jackie what a fine judge of dancing you are.  Why don't you give some details to YMG and get yourself on that Top Trumps Table tout de suite

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 7

Yeah the tables rather died a death lately, really YMG should hand the reins back to me.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 7

PattiforPM
Jez must be having a ciggie

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 7

Hes having a bath, see i know everything !

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 7

PattiforPM
Have you got a webcam on old Jez?

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 7

What in his bathroom ! No he emailed me, to tell me. Really he did!!!

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 7

jack8960
ok - will do - must go now and pick up younger daughter from her part time job.  (hard up student - living at home with parents  paying tuition fees) just wish she would get her driving test sorted - and I would get my life back.  Will log on when I get back

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 7

CYA Jackie drive carefully .

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 7

OK BFN Jackie. Great to know there's another Patti enthusiast on here

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 7

Yeah there becoming a dying breed and another dancer is becoming a much stronger force.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 7

PattiforPM
Those Sue fans are just taking over this place and don't think I'm not aware.  I even find myself under her spell sometimes

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 7

Tell ya what even in that Chi mai routine she really was the stand out girl. Switch girls P4PM, become S4PM

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 7

PattiforPM
No Way Ryan but I did love Sue with her hair that way in Chi Mai (and Patti too though).  I've been watching "Hold on Tight" a lot recently and I love Sue in that one