CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

 Might speed things up a bit

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

Kace
it did lol. wonder wot jez drinks. bet hes a ale man. yuck
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

Whats wrong with ale ? Us northern boys drink ale.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

Kace
malibu n southern comfort n those cocktails that we made on new yrs eve wer bril n beta
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

Kace
anyways ladies dont drink ale
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

remotecontrol
i went to see my mum, but when i got there i couldnt find a parking space , then went to the shops, the local blocbusters is closing down and selling all their dvds for £1, looked around but couldnt see anything i liked.... what you been watching?

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

Kace
ow cum u culdnt park? u suld ave got lots of horror films ther fun in a way 2 watch. wot u think
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

remotecontrol
there was no parking spaces, all the meters were taken, really strict in central london, rotten council,

tell the truth , i bought one "autopsy" been watching it , its  "so-so"

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

You shoulda got your bike out Remote, no need for meters then !

lol, is that after the 3rd mojito?

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

Kace
u watched some1 bein cut up or was it the film wit ant n dec in
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

remotecontrol
yeah , youre right , but i needed to do the shops, and my little  ET  type basket on my bike isnt big enough, lol

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

Yeah! on your bike Remote.lol.Good evening all.Speed much better now.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

Hi M, its still not brilliant tonight, but better than last night.

its a horror about some people in a deserted hospital and nasty things happen to them cause the head doctor is mad

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

Kace
u off wrk al wkend
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

Kace
cool but not guna watch it on my todd.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

remotecontrol
nope, im goin in tomorrow, not looking forward to that at all

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

Hi Ryan.Much better tonight,it was agony last night.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

Kace
hi m u thought bout beenin my gunea pig (cant spel lol)
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx
1234 ... 36