CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

hadeel
hi lnv , how r u , my name mean  the Voice of the Dove , my laptop is too Slow tonight
Hadeel

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

remotecontrol
um yes, that was a network storm, as they say

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

Yeh cheers remote,took a look at some of it ta.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

The voice of dove, its slow for everybody my dear Hadeel.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

Kace
crickets but i not fed them that. they eat lettuce not iceberg though. they eat carrots.

ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

Whats there names ?

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

remotecontrol
wow, theyre beautiful

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

late night viewer
"The Voice of the Dove" even more poetic. Apart from the Ryanmeister's dig it did throw me for a moment when you mentioned pork was not allowed in your religion as I could only think of the Jewish Religion that banned pork foods. I guess I'd better start reading the Koran!

yes ryan , this is expressly what its mean
Hadeel

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

Kace
spike n dont know other 1s name. both girls though dont know why they ave boys names lol
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

hadeel
why do u want to read  the Koran LNV
Hadeel

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

Yeah LNV read it ,dont burn it. OOPS bit of `late night`controversy there !

Do lizards eat flys and such, or do they solely eat plant foods? Sorry you mentioned crickets...so there's my answer! The lizard head to head photo reminds me of the beginning of the 'Carwash' routine. I wonder who would be who? Hey don't lizards stick out their tongues...i'm on to something here!

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

Kace
yeah they eat crickets but not wen u watch em. but i dont want 2 feed em them. so ther on a diet of lettuce n carrots same wot toby the totoise eats witout the carrots though
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

Kace
lol they sit like that most of them time. except wen the brat comes they run around tryin 2 get away 4m her wen she trys 2 grap hold of em. lol
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

remotecontrol
well its a real good pic, they look like little dinosaurs

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

late night viewer
Learn more? The little I know is that Muslim's consider Jesus as a none divine prophet, one of many learned men in history. Is that right?

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

Remote your the IT guy on here. Why is the forum so slow these last two nights

why everybody is Silenttonight
Hadeel

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 8

Kace