CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 9

Here we go then.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 9

JEZ
dead as a do do over there

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 9

JEZ
remote how old r u

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 9

remotecontrol
hi jez, im ok thanks and you?

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 9

JEZ
no man i said how old r u not how r u

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 9

See thats why we need you both on the board, so we can see how old you are. You dont have to fill in every question, sounds like your both a bit chicken to me.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 9

yes mr m you will have to get up very early in a mornings to catch old jezza out

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 9

JEZ
 i dont miss much i can tell you

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 9

Back to crappy work 2moro lads

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 9

JEZ
early to bed ryan early to rise

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 9

I told you my age

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 9

Yeah, cant see me being here at 3 in the morning like this morning.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 9

wheres my kace gone dont say she has logged off again now i am on

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 9

JEZ
right thats it she has im gonna log off now chaps and see if she comes back

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 9

Yes M i know you did, but for others they wont know. So please go on the board. Is it the routine section that bothers you both, just fill in what you want, some people missed some of it out.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 9

Kace went before you logged on Jez, shes not on msn either.

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 9

im begining to get paranoid on here lol im going back to pp forum

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 9

remote what do you think about what ryan said RE: the board?

im having none of that grilling on saturday im a fine pillar of the community where i live people come from afar for me to give them advice and counselling im not washing my dirty laundary in public

Re: CHAT AND MINDLESS BANTER 9

remotecontrol
i dont know , how does it get updated? do you just put your info at the bottom thread, ? might go for it , but not at the moment
1234 ... 35