CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - RESULT

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 (This will be the thread for the all time playoff)

Everything'sRosie
    Firsts:  4  12  14
Seconds:  2   3   8
   Thirds:  6   9   15

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 (This will be the thread for the all time playoff)

Doc
6 votes in, not too many surprises yet.

If you've not voted before, join in this time as this is the last of these playoffs.

(Links to the current positions have been emailed to AC/PD and ER).
Look how sharp my screen grab is!

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

Firsts:
1, 8, 12
Seconds:
7, 11, 15
Thirds:
2, 10, 17

7 votes in and a big boost for Sue related moments.
Look how sharp my screen grab is!

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

PattiforPM
But all moments are Sue moments (SF  1:1-2)

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

Suefan
PattiforPM wrote
But all moments are Sue moments (SF  1:1-2)
10 terahelen (Th) = 1 Susan (Su)

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

Legsfan
When is the deadline to get all of the votes in?

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

Doc
22 April, but late voters will not get the extra vote that will be coming earlier in April.
Look how sharp my screen grab is!

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

Doc
Just under 4 weeks left! Don't leave it late as there will be an earlier cut off to take part in the extra vote. Although you've still probably got at least 2 weeks before that deadline passes.

All of the moments can be found in these links, so it couldn't be much easier to review them:
1976: https://youtu.be/iU7BRhiXQ30?t=31s
1977: https://youtu.be/je8O9TDacYw?t=57s
1978: https://youtu.be/rkqV-rQfgr0?t=1m00s
1979: https://youtu.be/C4EFwms7leE?t=56s
1980: https://youtu.be/7o16uXZk4RI?t=51s
1981: https://youtu.be/WATss75Jik8?t=46s
Look how sharp my screen grab is!

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

Doc
Deadline reminders:

To qualify for the extra vote, you must have made your choices before:
18:00 on Sunday 8th April.

Final Deadline:
18:00 on Sunday 22nd April.

Those that have voted so far:
Mikey
P4PM
Supalu
Doc
ACPD
ER
Suefan
Look how sharp my screen grab is!

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

This is my chose Doc.

1) 12, 4, 8.

2) 11, 17, 3.

3) 13, 18, 6.

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

Doc
I've updated the table and sent you a link to see the current positions (which is sent to those that have taken part).

Currently there is only 2 of the year winners in the top 6, the other 4 non winners are all extremely good though.

8 votes now in, it would be nice if a few of those that usually avoid these polls would take part to get a better cross section of views.

Look how sharp my screen grab is!

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

Old Grey Whistler
1st: 4,  6,  9

2nd: 5, 17 , 18

3rd: 3 , 13 , 15

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

Gorgeous Daze
Firsts: 4, 5, 6

Seconds: 3, 11, 18

Thirds: 2, 12, 17

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

Doc
10 votes in and the top 6 comprises of 3 year winners and 3 second placers.

In 4 years the 1st place moment is currently being beaten by the 2nd place from that year. Although in each occasion the scores are very close! As they were in the yearly votes with one exception.

Points difference between 1st and 2nd place in the year votes
1976 - 3
1977 - 2
1978 - 4
1979 - 17
1980 - 1
1981 - 4

Most popular year by adding the places of the 3 routines.
1978 - 17
1980 - 21
1977 - 28
1981 - 28
1979 - 39
1976 - 42
Look how sharp my screen grab is!

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

PansLegs
Votes from a non Legs & Co expert...

Firsts: 7, 8, 10

Seconds: 4, 9, 11

Thirds: 6, 12, 14

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

Doc
Nice to see a new person joining in. I've sent a link to the table in an email. Remarkably there is no movement in the top 11 despite many of those routines receiving points. I think it's now highly likely that at least two of the yearly winners will finish outside the top 6.
Look how sharp my screen grab is!

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

Doc
Just a reminder, get your vote in before 1800 this Sunday if you want to be eligible for the extra vote that will follow. Also I won’t send out the link to the table after this date.

Only 11 votes in, less than any of the 6 individual years. Just under 24 hours left to the first deadline. It takes less than 10 minutes to watch the moments using the above links.
Look how sharp my screen grab is!

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

Doc, i may as well tell you now that you should cross me off your electoral ballot sheet. As hard as i try i cannot reconcile in my mind the fact we are being asked to vote on 2nd & 3rd placed yearly moments as well as the six yearly winners. To me this is an alien concept and not at all what i expected for the finale of this champagne moment thread.

I enthusiastically endorsed the preliminary rounds in which i naively thought we were voting for a yearly winner which went head to head in a straight fight. To now find that its a battle between 18 moments has turned me completely off and as much as ive tried to wrestle with my conscience i feel i have to exercise my veto and not take part.

When it comes to Legs & Co, i cant go against my principles. May the best moment win (and i hope very much its a yearly winner).