CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - RESULT

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

Doc
Don’t worry I won’t ever bother again! Those that voted know the positions.
Look how sharp my screen grab is!

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

Doc wrote
Don’t worry I won’t ever bother again!
I wont worry. Interesting though isn't it. In the history of OFTDs you Doc have hosted 7 polls by my reckoning. Of those 7 polls ive cheerfully bothered to participate in 6 of them.

On the other end of the scale, in the history of OFTDs i reckon ive hosted about 500 polls, maybe many many more. At the moment i host 3 polls a week. One of them is the popular Number 1's poll and a couple of TOTPs polls. Its very noticeable to me you do not bother to say what you have voted for in any of my three polls. Maybe you do vote, but as you do not make any posts saying what you have voted for i can only conclude you do not bother to. So its a little rich of you to start with all the `bother to` stuff.

Aside from that, i fully hoped id explained in my post from a couple of hours ago for my reasons for not taking part in this final vote. I can't go against my principles when it comes to matters Legs & Co. The subject is far to personnel to me. You have had 11 people take part and im sure a few of the other stragglers will do before the poll is up. As i say, i look forward to the final result, but im sitting this one out.

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

PattiforPM
I try to vote in all the polls on here and I really appreciate the work all/both of you put into them.  They are the second lifeblood of the website only bested by the Dancers and Dances themselves IMHO.  I do hope these efforts continue

I don't. You seem to have forgotten me Doc or else Eric Morley pinched the communication en route.

Doc I don't think I have any email from you either (unless my Spam system is more efficient than I think!!)

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

PattiforPM
I usually don't use this Forum as a source of disappointment but it has fulfilled that need in me today

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

Who's That Hurll
First Picks:  6. Angelic Lulu  2.  Queen Cleopatti  9.  Dr Jekyll and Rosie Hyde

Second Picks:  1. Breathless Sue  16. Born to headstand  5.  Lulu adjustment

Third Picks:  12.  Back sliding Sue   14.  Unkind best friend  17.  Lulu groovy sofa.

There's no need to send any emails, thanks Doc. I'll wait for the big reveal at the end.

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

Doc
In answer to your question I don’t bother to vote in the TOTP polls because I’m several weeks behind and you’ve always closed them before I’ve watched the show. As for the No.1’s usually I vote, however I didn’t realise that it was a requirement to create a post to say you had done so!

As for the emails, I’m sure I sent them. I’ll make another attempt when I next update the table.
Look how sharp my screen grab is!

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

Legsfan
Did you ever read the TOTP previews? They are still up in the archives if you are still in 1984.

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

Doc
P4PM and GD I've sent the link again via Nabble mail.
Look how sharp my screen grab is!

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

12 days left to make your choices

For those that have already taken part there is now an optional extra question.
With your top 3’s can you now list them in order of preference (1st, 2nd and 3rd).

I’ll go for 3, 11, 4 in that order.

The table has now been updated for WTH's contribution. Less than 5 points separate 2nd and 6th.
Look how sharp my screen grab is!

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

PansLegs
As the best of my first choices is/was at number 8 I don't think I'm going to make a lot of difference...

It turns out numerical order is correct so 7, 8, 10

I can see a lot of work went into all of this so well done Doc.

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

Doc
Thanks, No.7 has moved up a place. I like it and it's in my top 6. Not many Gill fan's left on the forum now though.
The gap between 7th and 8th is only likely to be closed by someone new voting, the extra votes are too small to make a huge difference. But as there are several gaps of less than 0.5 it could be significant in these cases.
Look how sharp my screen grab is!

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

Doc I'll list my top three choices in the following order:

12, 1, and then 8.

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

Doc
Less than 4 points between 2nd and 6th.
I’ll wait to update the list as only 11th and 12th have swapped places.
Look how sharp my screen grab is!

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - NOW OPEN FOR VOTING

Everything'sRosie
It's 12, 14, 4, for me

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - Optional extra question now active!

1) 12, 2) 8, 3) 4.

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - Optional extra question now active!

Gorgeous Daze
I'll repeat the chronological 4, 5, 6.

Now just 3.02 points between 2nd and 6th.
Look how sharp my screen grab is!

Re: CM 1976 to 1981 PLAYOFF FINAL - Optional extra question now active!

PattiforPM
4 then 3 then 12 for me please Doc