COOL MEDITATION -- [January]

Re: COOL MEDITATION -- [January]

Everything'sRosie
One of the more forgettable Legs routines, I think it's fair to say. At the beginning it reminds me of a group of girl guides having a sing around the camp fire before retiring to bed. It then develops into a kind of keep-fit class with the girls in their tops and shorts. I quite like the way they take it in turns to breakaway from the group for their little solos. Then some sliding around on their backs and bottoms, culminating in the group toe wiggle...and that's it really. DotD Rosie

Re: COOL MEDITATION -- [January]

The Rubberband Man
Not a lot of Meditation to be seen, but the routine is definitely Cool. In fact, a high degree of agility is needed as many of the moves come from sedentary positions - a graceful rise to the feet being required. As well as that, the girls look lovely in their white gym kits and I like the barefoot look too.

It’s good but not brilliant so I Reiki it’s worth a 7
DOTD – Lulu, but it could have been anyone.
All bound for Lulu Land in an E Type Jag (but more likely to be an E reg)

Re: COOL MEDITATION -- [January]

Thanks for your comments on this one guys. It remains very much an un-loved routine, coming in at number 50 out of 52  routines for 1979. Its average of 6.66 is rather apt .