Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (DOTD)

Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (DOTD)

**(DOTD selections/comments only, thanks)**
Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft   The Carpenters
20/10/77  Dancers --  Gill, Lulu, Patti, Pauline, Rosie, Sue.
A link to the dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR42-QoEFo4
Jolly hockey sticks, im gonna go for the high kicking `Patti`

Re: Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (DOTD)

Colm
As much as I'd like to use my vote here to protest for DLT's innocence... I'll go for Patti.

Re: Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (DOTD)

Come now, you can't expect a Canadian to vote against a Hockey Player.  I too vote for the Patti who is exceptionally eye-catching here

Re: Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (DOTD)

Paperboyplod
Pauline

For taking the lead role, & especially a great sol piece at the start of the routine.

Re: Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (DOTD)

mojo2007
Pauline reminds me of Eleanor Powell in the film Honalulu, delightful. As usual I can't keep my eyes off Patti
mojo
LNV

Re: Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (DOTD)

LNV
Almost everyone’s voting for that gal with the frilly knickers, Ms. Contessa Hammond but Lulu too has a frilly tutu…but for me it’s got to be either Rosie or Sue. What am I to do ?

Rosie.

Re: Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (DOTD)

Wow, LNV almost voting for Sue, that would have been a surprise
RYAN
LNV

Re: Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (DOTD)

LNV
Not to be a tiresome bore by referring back to my past posts but I did vote for Sue as the DotD in the Ruby Flipper dance, ‘Back in the USSR’:

http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/BACK-IN-THE-USSR-tp4025255p4026738.html

And I also picked Sue for DotD in the RF ‘Let Em In’ Routine

...though admittedly Rosie wasn’t in RF was she ?

Re: Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (DOTD)

Paperboyplod
Depends what Ruby Flipper, you're referring to, Rosie was in Lena Martel's version of that dance troupe.

Re: Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (DOTD)

Andeebee
Sue for me

Re: Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (DOTD)

At one point I was considering posting each person's least voted for Dancer but I thought better of it as it really is a free choice and this might have been a contentious issue I think.  Actually most of the info can be gleaned from one of Ryan's charts anyway and Doc has alluded to it before too.  Anyway the last thing I want to do is discourage voting!  Having said all this it's clear to me that not enough people are voting for Patti  and, yes, I do know who you are

Re: Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (DOTD)

Andeebee
P4PM

Thanks for your comments on the new channel, really appreciated

Re: Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (DOTD)

PattiForPM
No problem ADB, you deserve more

Re: Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (DOTD)

Patti's leggy high kicks and flighty back kicks gets her the nomination from me. But I was already in the clear with our Canadian friend.
Steve
Stu

Re: Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (DOTD)

Stu
Pauline gets my vote here.

Stuey

Re: Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (DOTD)

bucksby
Pauline for me, a great solo start and she keeps it up throughout the whole routine. The other ladies do a great job too it should be said.

Re: Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (DOTD)

yes I do P4PM, and thanks for supporting me all the way (clips etc)

Re: Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (DOTD)

Adorable Gillusion
DOTD...Gill

Re: Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (DOTD)

So tempting to pick Rosie again as she was at the front most of the time and has those vote for me eyes. But this time I'm going to be swayed by the prequel to All Right Now and vote for Patti.

Re: Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (DOTD)

PattiForPM
Doc I feel like giving you a great big hug