Caption Thread 3

Caracalla
Really funny stuff so far so here's another

Re: Caption Thread 3

Caracalla
The longer Jennifer sat waiting the more she became convinced the new "Open Plan" train would be as late as the normal ones tended to be.

Re: Caption Thread 3

Caracalla
These Polo Delivery Convoys were a complete waste of time, mused Thelma.

Re: Caption Thread 3

Hopster
'Shes's got a ticket to ride - but she don't care'

Re: Caption Thread 3

Everything'sRosie
After fleeing their captured U-boat, two of the crew cunningly mingled with Pan's People to make their escape.

Re: Caption Thread 3

Michael
Having seen the length of the queue for the loos, Jennifer was 'relived' she'd had the foresight to have a tinkle before leaving home...

Re: Caption Thread 3

For the first time Flick choreographed a mash-up :  Love Train and Sittin on the Dock of a Bay

Re: Caption Thread 3

The Rubberband Man
Because of a silly misdemeanour, Flick made Jennifer sit on the naughty step when the others went off to play.

Re: Caption Thread 3

CoffeeThing
Yes, I like the shoes, but they pinch a bit. Do you have a six and a half at all? If not, the boots look popular, I'll try those please.
This week, I are be mostly just being.

Re: Caption Thread 3

Everything'sRosie
The guards of the Mary Whitehouse Gestapo round up some repeat offenders for questioning, while a fearful public look the other way.

Re: Caption Thread 3

Suefan
I'm as un-PC as the next man but really?

Re: Caption Thread 3

Caracalla
Well, they'll have to be pretty good to catch me out in a game Grandma's Footsteps. Thought Jennifer

Re: Caption Thread 3

Caracalla
What has upset you Suefan?

Re: Caption Thread 3

Suefan
Nothing has upset me regarding the picture you posted for 'captioning'.  My comment is directed at the offering immediately above my post which, while doubtless offered with a humorous intent, just strikes me as in rather poor taste.  Its no biggie, but then ER and I are never on the same wavelength.

Re: Caption Thread 3

Suefan wrote
 but then ER and I are never on the same wavelength.
Though the pair of you appeared to get on okay in person at Nantwich last year !
RYAN