Caption Thread 4

Caracalla
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Caption Thread 4

Caracalla
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Caption Thread 4

Caracalla wrote
Here we go again, lets see what you make of this...
Michael Scott; "That's what She said"

Re: Caption Thread 4

We have had that one before. http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/New-Caption-Comp-thread-td4106300i60.html

Re: Caption Thread 4

Caracalla
oh dear. Sorry about that!
How about this one?

Re: Caption Thread 4

Caracalla
And Lo, they were raised on high by their Triumph.

Re: Caption Thread 4

Everything'sRosie
Cheekily, the girls chose Heathrow Airport to demonstrate their levitation skills.

Re: Caption Thread 4

The Rubberband Man
When told the Triumph was a gift from a rich well-wisher, all the girls jumped to the same conclusion.

Re: Caption Thread 4

Complete with air-sprung suspension!

(PS. On a separate note I see no reason not to occasionally reuse images that I've previously offered up in earlier caption comp postings.)

Re: Caption Thread 4

Caracalla
When I read that the previous photo had been used before I just thought  I better find a new one. If no one minds re used ones in future I might just go with whatever I find. Or not. Perhaps.

Re: Caption Thread 4

Caracalla
The awesome strength of the all-new "Magicomatic" Invisible clothesline is demonstrated by these typical housewives.

Re: Caption Thread 4

Everything'sRosie
On hearing a consignment of mice had escaped from the warehouse, the girls reacted in a calm and collected manner...

Re: Caption Thread 4

PattiforPM
During the Bus Driver's strike of the mid-1960s extraordinary efforts were necessary to persuade the few scab buses to pick up passengers