Caption thread .....

Re: Caption thread .....

PattiforPM
"If I see those two buggers with that ladder again these will be real bullets!"

Re: Caption thread .....

Hanway2
PattiforPM wrote
"If I see those two buggers with that ladder again these will be real bullets!"
  OUCH!!!!!

Re: Caption thread .....

The Rubberband Man
Babs mishears what props are needed for the 'We've Only Just Begun' routine.....

Re: Caption thread .....

Who's That Hurll
Babs "Stop! Who goes there?"

Voice from the bushes " It's only me. You can put that gun down".

Babs (laughing, as pictured) " Oh Robert! I know Mother doesn't like you in the house, but that Jesus disguise isn't going to work again. She refuses to believe the next resurrection would happen in Wendover!"

Re: Caption thread .....

The Pans People version of the Smurf song was considerably less PC

Re: Caption thread .....

Mikey
Cliff: Ok ladies, all back to mine? i've got tizer and some ritz crackers, i know how to party!

Re: Caption thread .....

Hanway2
 Cliff's audition to be the seventh Pan's Person goes surprisingly well.

Re: Caption thread .....

Mikey wrote
Cliff: Ok ladies, all back to mine? i've got tizer and some ritz crackers, i know how to party!
 I like Tizer. Does that make me a wild, party animal just like Cliff?

Re: Caption thread .....

Mikey
Absolutley

Re: Caption thread .....

Cliff: Anyone for tennis?

Re: Caption thread .....

AC/PD
"That helicopter's a bit close."

Re: Caption thread .....

Michael
PattiforPM wrote
"If I see those two buggers with that ladder again these will be real bullets!"
If you see Babs, please let her know Hanway2 and I sold the ladder and have now invested in a cherry picker...

Looks like we better get running though, she's certainly got us two buggers in her sights!

Re: Caption thread .....

Michael
Having made an utter tit of himself after indulging in one too many shandies, Cliff was kindly but firmly removed from Terry Wogan's birthday party...

[A serious point: doesn't Louise look delightful!]

Re: Caption thread .....

Cliff  "I never really liked the Shadows, honest!"

Re: Caption thread .....

Everything'sRosie
Cliff desperately tries to think of a song that says "well done" to himself for nabbing such a bevy of delightful dinner companions. But nothing in his repertoire seems to fit.

P.S.
Agreed, Michael, Louise looks amazing.

Re: Caption thread .....

Who's That Hurll
"I'll be a bachelor boy and that's the way I'll stay".

Re: Caption thread .....

The Rubberband Man
Cliff's got himself six cryin', talkin', sleepin', walkin', livin' dolls ......

All bound for Lulu Land
Mel

Re: Caption thread .....

Mel
Cliff: Iv`e only just signed up on Facebook,got six friends already.
M6