Caption thread .....

Re: Caption thread .....

Suefan
Sorry for the delay in posting a new caption comp pic but here it finally is:

Sue: "No, not another step from us until we all get an end of term bonus !"

Re: Caption thread .....

PattiforPM
Sue "I bet you a Tenner we could beat that Hot Gossip upstart team; anybody want a piece of that action?"

Re: Caption thread .....

Caracalla
"It's easy, we did this in maths" Sue enthused " My elbow forms the fulcrum and my hand the load-bearing piece of the lever. The mechanical advantage is calculated by...."

Re: Caption thread .....

Caracalla
Well, I weighed them in my hand like this and I just said "Theyre not very heavy are they" and he got all upset.

Re: Caption thread .....

Caracalla
and finally

Sue  "No Gill, they went like this and THEN they went "I'd rather Jack..." "

Re: Caption thread .....

Who's That Hurll
"It looks like it's going to rain".

Re: Caption thread .....

Who's That Hurll
"Aren't I a naughty girl? I've just gone and scribbled my favourite football team on the wall behind me! Yes, that's right - I'm a big Chelsea fan. I try to get to Stamford Bridge as often as I can, as I just love my team. Unlike those Spurs - I really don't like them and I wouldn't be seen dead wearing a Tottenham shirt. Thank goodness that will never happen anyway!".

Re: Caption thread .....

"Don't blame me, props department were meant to supply a Grecian urn!"
This week, I are be mostly just being.

Re: Caption thread .....

Caracalla
Here's another for you

Re: Caption thread .....

Caracalla
Second astronaut in reply to first...
"Girls in big cowboy hats? No I don't see them. I think you've been in space too long"

Re: Caption thread .....

Trump's Space Force

Re: Caption thread .....

Everything'sRosie
Left astronaut to right astronaut: "you know, last week I was doing Chekhov at the National Theatre..."

Re: Caption thread .....

Back at base when they said on Alpha Minor you can have three wives i thought they were joking...

Re: Caption thread .....

Astronaut #1 to Astronaut #2: "How come the ladies get guns and we only get TV remotes?"

Re: Caption thread .....

Caracalla
Astronaut one to astronaut two -
"I told you our kids would look weird if we got married."

Re: Caption thread .....

Caracalla
"We are the Fighting Cowgirls of Andromeda 3 and you are our prisoners earthmen. Alee! Araya! F'toogie!"

Re: Caption thread .....

Sue Menhenick
Astronauts 1 to Astronaut 2 .....
Think these ‘Alien ‘ gals have come up with a sure fire winner with these 600 gallon Cowboy hats .... extra big for people with ‘vacuous ‘ btains ....... our ‘leader’ (🙄) in the White House  could benefit from wearing one of these  ..... make him look even more attractive than he already is ........ 😈

Re: Caption thread .....

Everything'sRosie
First astronaut: Okay, that's settled, I've just radioed Earth to tell them the spaceships irreparably damaged and we've got no way of getting back. I tried to sound as devastated as I could.

Re: Caption thread .....

Astronaut 2 - Ah not just a TV remote, with this we can also call on the mighty power of Ceefax!!
Astronaut 1 - We're doomed..

Re: Caption thread .....

AC/PD
First astronaut : "Hey Major Tom, d'you think Ground Control might be getting worried about us?"
12345